Notices
GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion 2007 - 2013 Trucks | General Discussion

DMH Performance - Mechanical Problem - Can't get in touch with company

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DMH Performance - Mechanical Problem - Can't get in touch with company

I most frequent this section of the site so I am posting it here. Has anyone been able to get into touch with DMH?

I am having a highly annoying issue with a 3.5" cutout on my truck after just under 2 years of service (4 year warranty) and moderate use. The most frustrating part is that I have sent multiple e-mails to dmh as well as attempting to contact them via phone for the past several weeks with no response. The phone will be busy at times and at others it just rings until I get a message that the voicemail is full.

After they were so polite with my wife when she ordered everything directly from them for a Christmas gift as well as treating friends of mine right, I could say nothing bad about them. Now I am getting customer service experience that is putting a bad taste in my mouth. If anyone knows how to get in touch with the company or any employees, let me know please! If I get no response soon, I will bite the bullet and purchase a QTP cutout and advise fellow enthusiasts to stay away from DMH.

If I have contacted the wrong number or e-mail I will apologize but I have used what is on their website.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry I'm not of any help..... But I hope u get it all sorted out man...
Old 08-14-2012, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Sorry to hear.. I had the same problem last year..but had wonderfull service they sent me out a new one for free asking as I returned the old one.. And I didn't have a recite to prove when I bought it..so hopefully it's just a mix up good luck