Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

bye bye pontiac

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 04:58 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LMSeven
It's exactly what Venture capitalists or any other bank would do in this situation. The govt is giving stipulations for GM to follow, they can follow those agreements and get their *** saved, or fail and liquidate. That would be great for the economy. For example if GM were a smaller failing business, and JP Morgan was bailing them out with loans, you can bet JP Morgan would be making some serious business decisions for them.

OR we could have tossed more and more tax money at GM and Rick Wagoner, because you know they won't be back in a few months needing more!

GM couldn't fail for the better of the economy, GM couldn't get bailed out every 5 months for the better of the economy. GM itself wasn't good for the economy, so their fixing them, because GM sure as hell couldn't fix themselves.
X2 My thoughts exactly!!
I'm not happy about "Government Motors", but just because I'm not happy about what they are doing doesn't mean what they are doing isn't right! This is a lose lose situation for Obama's administration. But at least he has the ***** to do what's best for the country and the economy.
"Damn the torpedo's, Full speed ahead".