Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

ATTN: Northwest Louisiana & Northeastern Texas Guys: GTG

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 12:59 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got off the phone with Blake (CARAZYCUTER4.8) and he confirmed that he wants to go. He is gonna talk with a few more people he knows and see if they want to go, all of them drive 00 & up silverados.

So, I'm adding CARAZYCUTER4.8 to the list:

Flyer
99SilveradoSS
grey silver
Big Tex
TigerFan187
Tman (DTW)
2toneblown
ohohsilverado
CARAZYCUTER4.8
*ccr1958 (DTW)

*Not confirmed yet.

We need some more Hemis!
Old 09-13-2004, 07:59 PM
13 Second Truck Club

HemiTman = Tman(dtw).
Old 09-15-2004, 10:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

ohohsilverado said he would try and get some more HEMI's over too. You Dodge boys need to get it together.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So far ive only got one hemi coming but im trying to get more. Its funny i know someone who was talking about beating my truck and now they wont race. He's got a k&n and full gibson exhaust. I'm still working on getting him to come to the meet. looks like a 50/50 chance. I'll keep looking though.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

That seems to be the general case with the Didge girls. They puss out when it comes to back up the talk. Of course ... that doesn't hold true with all of them though.

BTW, added a HEMI to the list.
Old 09-19-2004, 12:43 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by ohohsilverado
So far ive only got one hemi coming but im trying to get more. Its funny i know someone who was talking about beating my truck and now they wont race. He's got a k&n and full gibson exhaust. I'm still working on getting him to come to the meet. looks like a 50/50 chance. I'll keep looking though.
Funny how things work out. I'm thinking about putting freakin' flylers on the windsheilds on some of the Hemis I always see in the parking lots at school and work, maybe that'll intimidate them. Because I don't know anybody with a hemi, but always see a bunch.
Old 09-19-2004, 06:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99silveradoSS
Funny how things work out. I'm thinking about putting freakin' flylers on the windsheilds on some of the Hemis I always see in the parking lots at school and work, maybe that'll intimidate them. Because I don't know anybody with a hemi, but always see a bunch.
shoot, everytime i see one if it looks like someone young is driving it or i can hear their exhaust real loud i'm trying to get to em to stop em and ask em. I sure thought it would be easier.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:54 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Talked to CARAZYCUTER4.8 2 days ago and he said that a guy he works with (Joey) is going. I've added him to the list. He drives a 04? silverado with LS1 edit, magnaflow exhaust, stock 3.73s/G80 and I think a couple of other things.

Flyer
99SilveradoSS
grey silver
Big Tex
TigerFan187
Tman (DTW)
2toneblown
ohohsilverado
CARAZYCUTER4.8
Joey @ Red River
*ccr1958 (DTW)

*Not confirmed yet.

Come on Hemi guys! We need some more of ya'll to show up!
Old 09-25-2004, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Whats up? I will be there for sure but Im not sure Im gonna run! I mean hell Im running constant 15.8's as of two months ago and I dont think any of the guys out there will be that slow. I might just to see what the cooler weather does if it is cooler. Ill have to lose the 20's and that wont be that big of a deal and unfortunatly the TNT F-1 isnt hooked up yet so I wont be spraying. Im definitly looking forward to meeting you guys though and hopefully we can start doing this every so often and make some friends!

Ill let you guys know if Ill be running even though all the LA boys wouldnt let me get away with not running.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh and about the RRR thing they have new ownership out there and they have been there ever since I started going there 7-8 months ago and they are really really cool. Hell they let me and CARAZYCUTER4.8 act a fool in the burnout box and incourage it over the intercom!!!!!!!!! There are tons of just regular ricers and truck out there as well as all out racers and they have always treated me and everyone I know with respect and we dont have any connections with anyone there. Its a nice track!

Quick Reply: ATTN: Northwest Louisiana & Northeastern Texas Guys: GTG