Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Is anyone mad about American Hot Rod show?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onequick5.3
Bluebear should have been fired from day one in my opinon, he was useless. And when he startedd calling the new guy a sheep ****** and things got way out of hand. Boyd and Dewaynes response was, " Well we dont condone fighting and taking anything outside to be handled and theres a possibilty you could be fired if so is done." Then they told the new guy that got fired, that they couldnt say anything to Bluebear to make him stop. WTF? If it was my shop (and one of my workers was calling the other a sheep ******) or your *** would be out the door. Then Boyd acts like he does so much at the shop. BS. Foose puts more effort in a hour than Boyd does in a day. I remember on a show that Foose was so tired of working he went out and fell asleep on the hoop of his vechile. I dont really know whats keeping him in business.
i think boyd could ahve handles blue bear a lot differently, yes blue bear was a loose cannon but he definatly knew his stuff and knew what he was doing. boyd dosent.... the enviroment of that shop is very laid back so blue bear was always f**king around with people. granted the work got done, but boyd and d-wayne should have done differently. i agree with blue bear 100% it was his frame and body welded it without blue bears permission...thats shady as hell! i would have quit. and all boyd said was i think we have to part ways....screw that! i would never work for boyd, foose all the way!

and the only reason boyd is on the map in the frist place is cause of foose and fooses design! the bodyser 1 and 2 were beauties and foose did all the design of those

nick
Old 01-27-2005, 06:49 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHarris
It's a soap opera for men!

The "reality" hot rod and bike shows are on their way down. The backlash has already begun. There's only so many times you can watch the tantrums these guys throw. The more I see how they all act the less I desire the product they push.

Overhaulin' is still good because they get to work and get it done and manage to still maintain a good level of professionalism. Overhaulin' is the blueprint for the successful car show. I just wonder how long you could put up with the stress of such short build times?

Cory
Overhaulin' would be much cooler if they dropped those two goofy-assed hosts down a well, IMO. I can't stand either one of them. More car, less idiot time.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TurboBerserker
Overhaulin' would be much cooler if they dropped those two goofy-assed hosts down a well, IMO. I can't stand either one of them. More car, less idiot time.

That chick is a hottie though.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

If the chick just stood their and looked good, like maybe in a bikini or something, and didn't say anything, it would be perfect.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by black_yukon
If the chick just stood their and looked good, like maybe in a bikini or something, and didn't say anything, it would be perfect.
Check out the latest issue of FHM magazine. I would suck the farts out of her *** given the chance.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:09 AM
TECH Addict

I am in love with Courtney Hansen.

She's not just something to look at - a motorhead too. Her paw is into the racing thing. She grew up around it.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:21 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by TurboBerserker
I can't stand the "stunts" they pull. These people have just had there car jacked for the most part. Leave them alone and quit trying to kill them with a heart attack or a stress attack of some time. I keep waiting for someone to pop the dude with a left jab or two.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

That BlueBear is a punk *** and need a good ol fashioned *** kicking - some dark night
I wouldnt buy a Boyd product after seeing how he treats people.
Foose appears to really care about people and not be stuck on himself
Old 01-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

boyd is a *******.I can't beleve some of the **** that them guys do for him and he still bitches about things.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1csherm
I wouldnt buy a Boyd product after seeing how he treats people. Foose appears to really care about people and not be stuck on himself
Couldn't agree more. The only sympathetic emotion I've seen Boyd show was when Charlie's father passed away, and Boyd just seemed to be glad when Charlie got back but went right back to the way he'd been after a few days. Foose on the other hand started getting broke up over that Corvette they did on overhaulin' cause he got the opportunity to work with his father who came out of retirement just to help on the project. Look foward to meeting him in a couple of months.

Quick Reply: Is anyone mad about American Hot Rod show?