Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

WTB: Silver Ecalade Cluster

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 07:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Silver Ecalade Cluster

Where's the cheapest place to purchase a set of Silver Faced Escalade guages? Any response will be great. There was a place, LA? (something) that had them for $330 shipped. But, I can't find there site.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 10-20-2003, 08:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: WTB: Silver Ecalade Cluster

I found some guys. www.str8ballerz.com
Old 10-20-2003, 05:01 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: WTB: Silver Ecalade Cluster

Those guys are a rip in my opinion, I talked to either the owner or one of the employees of that site, and he was just an *******.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:49 PM
Teching In

I have bought most of my stuff from them. Real cool people, you probably ticked someone off!
They are probably the only ones who take care of us truck guys, we should be glad, no need to "bite the hand that feeds you"
Just my two cents!
Old 12-26-2003, 03:37 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by dumpedondueces
I have bought most of my stuff from them. Real cool people, you probably ticked someone off!
They are probably the only ones who take care of us truck guys, we should be glad, no need to "bite the hand that feeds you"
Just my two cents!
Dumpedondueces...Hmm...one post huh? You're probably the owner or something.
If I pissed them off it's probably because I called them out on one of their products which is/was bogus...like the Denali front end conversion kit.

They were false advertising, I told them that and they got pissed. We don't need to be taken care of like that. That site would be more sucessful over at FSC since those guys are all about slamming their trucks on 22s and other **** like that. Those are the guys who want to be "str8ballerZ (<--The "Z" on the end is very important...that means you're "down")
We have sponsors here that really take care of us

Just my $0.02
Old 12-26-2003, 05:37 PM
Teching In

You could have not have talked to the owner, he is out doing his country duty! He has been over in Iraq protecting your right to slander his company name, which isnt cool! He has been there since March of this year. I spoke to his brothers and none of them even come on sites like this, it seems they are interested in knowing who is coming on these sites facking the funk. And you are right, their site is all about big ballerz with slammed trucks and big wheels! But thats what make them who they are, I am sure your truck would be considerd on ballerz status( tight truck by the way) Some like their truck lifted others like them slammed, its one personal choice. By the way "chingon" Its safe to assume you are part of our "gente" , dont keep dawging your gente thats trying to come up, we have to roll together! I am sure you know what I am mean. Stay up playa! Good luck with your truck!
Old 12-26-2003, 06:45 PM
13 Second Truck Club

If I didn't talk to the owner, then it had to be an employee.
I talked to someone MONTHS ago...I'm pretty sure it was last year, if not, then the beginning of 2003.
I'm glad he's defending my right to "slander" as you call it. HAH. I'm just letting everyone know my personal experience with this company. Many other members are doing the same, whether it be bad or good feedback. Why aren't you defending those companies?

By the way, my truck isn't slammed with huge wheels, far from that. If those guys are all about that, that's fine, I have no problem with that. All I said is that I don't think they will get much business on this site since it's mostly performance related and not "bling bling" appearance related like FSC.

Um, yea, I'm part of the "gente" thanks for reminding me
Please don't be another one of those ignorant latino who thinks he has to prove that he's latino by driving a low rider with wire rims, etc.
I'm not "dawging" my "gente" I'm "dawging" some ******* who is false advertising. I don't care what ethnicity you are, I will call you out if I can see that what you're doing is misleading. You can "come up" without trying to screw people over with bogus products.
Old 12-26-2003, 11:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

BTW WTF is "gente"? It sounds like a term.
Old 12-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SmokinRice
Where's the cheapest place to purchase a set of Silver Faced Escalade guages? Any response will be great. There was a place, LA? (something) that had them for $330 shipped. But, I can't find there site.

Thanks,
Chris
I see them on EBay all the time for 225.00 or about there.
Old 12-27-2003, 12:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

This guy sells sclade clusters on EBAY all the time for about 250:

http://www.factorycustoms.com/eshop/...FSUV++Interior

Quick Reply: WTB: Silver Ecalade Cluster