Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Stand alone parts check

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok do you want to run high or low pressure fuel? i put together a nice system for my buddies car. the low pressure will be a little cheaper because you dont have to buy a regulator. we boutght a nice low pressure carter pump. also another way you can cut cost initialy is to run rubber hose (low pressure) then eventualy upgrade pieces with an stuff.

as far as arming it you could arm everything with one switch both n20 and fuel or you can break it up and arm each with one switch. then to trigger it you fust run the trigger wire to both relays for the fuel and n20.

one deffinite thing i would get is a fuel pressure safety switch so that if there is no fuel pressure it turns the nitrous off.

o and dont think that running a n20 motor rich will not burn it up. you need to have a good ratio.

what we did was a direct port with a one gal junier dragster fuel cell. all rubber lines for now with the low pressure carter pump. there are two cylinoids for both fuel and nitrous because it is a dp. there is two switches one to arm the fuel and one for the n2o. also a fuel pressure guage and a n2o guage. this is all triggered off a wide open throttle switch after the trans break is released. but most importantly it all shuts off if there is no fuel pressure. o i forgot the two 1/4" purge lunes that purge a x.