Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of Piston Damage!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 08:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
Congrats on the new motor, and now that everything's going good for you, I kinda figured it would be ok to say "I told you so"!. I had a bad feeling that you damaged the piston when you said you had a bad pushrod. Just kidding tho, I'm glad it all worked out for your benefit in the end! Now be easy on this one....NOT.

The thing is when we thought a pushrod had bent there was no piston damage and after the whole cam job everything was fine and dandy for damn enar 3 weeks. Im still not saying what it was or wasnt. I still cant figyre out if it was some small piston damage then why the cam,rods,and springs take care of at least the noise(there was never a driveablitly probelm untill the night it did go). I guess Ill never know! Im reall happy with this motor. Im still amazed at the all around better driveability. The TQ is knew was there! If I could get it to the pavement now! Thanks for the feedback!