Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetters for NBS Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Pacesetters for NBS Silverado

I have an 08 Silverado and I've been thinking about getting the cheap set of Painted Pacesetters. I know the paint don't last cause I had a set on my Maro back in the day but that's not the point.
I'm just wondering if anyone has had any issues with fitment on the NBS with these?

P.S. Please don't recommend that I should go with TSP 1-7/8 or anything else. I can't afford those right now and plus I'm only rollin with a Stock 4.8 for the time being. These 1-3/4 will do just fine for now, Thanks!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No fitment issues whatsoever. put them on two truck, threw them in from across the garage and they bolted themselves up, its that easy. just make sure you dont crack the head off a factory bolt when removing the factory manifolds. they like to do that sometimes. get in there with some PB Blaster or Kroil the night before and let it soak in for several hours. Done that both times and never had an issue.

BTW, you really should go with some TSP 1-7/8" or something like that! (had to do it!) Really though, the pacesetter LT are the best bang for the buck. not the best quality or finish, but at less that half the $ of the top name brands, can you really complain? Another thing I did on my current set, I had flanges welded on the collectors. I like that better than the slip fit connections.