Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

420 stroker coming

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 08:16 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I dont mind the mods editing some stuff....I know I get out of control sometimes.....
Old 11-26-2004, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01Sierra
The man co-owns an asphalt paving company... it's the end of the paving season, and everybody wants to get thier driveways and parking lots done before winter hits... This is when at least half the money comes in. So trust me, the man has the money, and he is droppin the motor in.
I saw something on the news or 60min awhile back about these groups of "co owners" of paver/construction companies that go out of state and do seriously crappy work for cash and leave. From what I remember it seemed like this huge scam that alot of people are involved in, where they all drive nice cars and live in large houses.....kind of like a gypsy type of thing...

not saying this is the case here but with the manner of jg's posts and this quote, it really reminded me.

Old 11-27-2004, 02:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by O3GMC
I saw something on the news or 60min awhile back about these groups of "co owners" of paver/construction companies that go out of state and do seriously crappy work for cash and leave. From what I remember it seemed like this huge scam that alot of people are involved in, where they all drive nice cars and live in large houses.....kind of like a gypsy type of thing...

not saying this is the case here but with the manner of jg's posts and this quote, it really reminded me.

:Sighs: Here we go again...

Yea there are those types of people, I even know some personally, but that doesn't make all pavers bad. The reason I say jgp "co-owns" the company is because he just recently got married, so now he splits w/ his father. It's a family owned business thats all. My dad and brother own a company and we have a really good name here in MI. My dad's been paving since '65, But he is still the co-owner because my bro. is married w/ two kids...

And it's not a "gypsy type of thing" they are gypsies. I'm a gypsy, but run my own, successful and honest seal coating business in the summer when I'm off school... Not all gypsies are scam artists... That's like sayin all black guys carry a gun or all white guys listen to country music or chinese people can kick anybody's *** 'cause they are as good at karate as bruce lee was... it's just ignorant.

Don't gimmie wrong, I'm not tryin to give u a hard time or nuttin, I'm just tired of hearin everybody callin gypsies scam artists... You want a scam artist, go to a used car dealership. I just figured I would give u guys a little cultural lesson thats all
Old 11-27-2004, 08:43 AM
TECH Addict

Thats also like saying all the boom boom girls back in NAM where good. Sure...it only cost $2 but is sticking your dick in a warm bucket of water worth $2? just my 2 cents
Old 11-27-2004, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by RED2K
Thats also like saying all the boom boom girls back in NAM where good. Sure...it only cost $2 but is sticking your dick in a warm bucket of water worth $2? just my 2 cents
Holy **** dood. That's a good one.