Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

M&H Drag Slicks Q

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got off the phone with Tom. They are shipping me out a replacement set of Nostalgias to try because based on the research Tom has done it looks like I got an early production run. I hope to have them soon to try out at Commerce on the 26th.

Hopefully these will get the job done and M&H will definitely get my future business as they are top notch to deal with.
Old 02-16-2005, 02:51 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by BMDMAX
I just got off the phone with Tom. They are shipping me out a replacement set of Nostalgias to try because based on the research Tom has done it looks like I got an early production run. I hope to have them soon to try out at Commerce on the 26th.

Hopefully these will get the job done and M&H will definitely get my future business as they are top notch to deal with.
WOW, thats Awesome!, I will be standing by for a report, Feb 26th right?
I have a track day March 25th, so that would just about do it
Old 02-16-2005, 03:16 PM
what a rush!

Flipper, wheres those pics?
Old 02-16-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yup, Feb 26th. I hope the weather holds!

Report will be coming soon...
Old 02-16-2005, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude unfortunately its not high up on the to do list... They are mounted and on my truck, but its still in the shop on a lift.. If it wasnt dirty Id take pics there... Ahh hell... I will take a far away pic for ya...
Attached Thumbnails M&H Drag Slicks Q-slicks.jpg  
Old 02-16-2005, 06:10 PM
what a rush!

Originally Posted by Flipper
Dude unfortunately its not high up on the to do list... They are mounted and on my truck, but its still in the shop on a lift.. If it wasnt dirty Id take pics there... Ahh hell... I will take a far away pic for ya...
Now those are some meats Looks good.
thanks mate
Now get back to your priorities
Old 02-16-2005, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Flipper
Flipper,

Did you put those on 16x10 rims? What pressure was in the tires with that photo? Did you go tubeless or use screws?

Just wondering for my second attempt with these tires if I should make any changes. From the photo they look like they already have some crown in the profile, they don't seem to be sitting totally flat like my MHD-11's do.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BMDMAX
Flipper,

Did you put those on 16x10 rims? What pressure was in the tires with that photo? Did you go tubeless or use screws?

Just wondering for my second attempt with these tires if I should make any changes. From the photo they look like they already have some crown in the profile, they don't seem to be sitting totally flat like my MHD-11's do.
Definately have a crown.. That is one thing I am not too happy with.. They were wrapped pretty tight in the packaging causing a crown.. They have 16lbs in them right now..

No tubes
Old 02-16-2005, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by moregrip
Now get back to your priorities
Old 02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks, I will let you know if my new ones look the same. If they don't work for you and I have the same result let me know as I am going to report back to Tom at M&H. They might be amenable to another option that does work....

Quick Reply: M&H Drag Slicks Q