FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Turbo tuning recommendations!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by ryan_prettyman
I have been doing some more research on how to get my turbo silverado tuned and scoggin dickey told me to use Vengeance Racing over by Atlanta so I called them it would pretty much cost me around $1000 but they would have the truck for around a week and would tune it on the street and then on the dyno I feel very confident in them the only thing that bothers me is I think my truck is already a ticking time bomb would any of you guys recommend me to them!
I see Vengeance has some fast cars not sure about trucks though.

After reading this I would really recommend taking your truck to a shop/ walk away and let them dail you in. If a problem is there with maf, injectors, pump,(s), or mechanical then they can diagnois it and fix it. 1000.00 for tuning to me seems hi, but I am not a tuner. Seems there has been lots of different troubles with your build, it takes time especially if you are looking for unreal performance goals, matching with unreal street goals.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
That was not a headache, that was the stupid prying its way out of your head.
Man I think you should go play in the interstate or something! Oh and this stupid ediot has been defending our country for last 6 yrs! And aren't you the guy that way trying to get me to buy a magnacharger with the other truck I totaled!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TrickPerformanceProducts
I see Vengeance has some fast cars not sure about trucks though.

After reading this I would really recommend taking your truck to a shop/ walk away and let them dail you in. If a problem is there with maf, injectors, pump,(s), or mechanical then they can diagnois it and fix it. 1000.00 for tuning to me seems hi, but I am not a tuner. Seems there has been lots of different troubles with your build, it takes time especially if you are looking for unreal performance goals, matching with unreal street goals.
Well that is the best advice I have ever got trust me I would love to and that is kinda of what Vengeance was going to do I would leave it with them for a week I think I am alot better at customizing than hot rodding it just seems to go hand in hand!
Old 01-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ryan_prettyman
Man I think you should go play in the interstate or something! Oh and this stupid ediot has been defending our country for last 6 yrs! And aren't you the guy that way trying to get me to buy a magnacharger with the other truck I totaled!

I think you really need to calm down...
Old 01-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Banned

No man I am perfectly calm that is what I get paid for sometimes you have to put people in there place and this was one of those times!
Old 01-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Resident Retard

Ok man, just trying to give you some advice... Usually people with an attitude like yours don't last long around here, not to mention picking a fight with a board sponsor is not the wisest thing to do either...
Old 01-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

This thread is going no where. Needs to be put to sleep already.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
Ok man, just trying to give you some advice... Usually people with an attitude like yours don't last long around here, not to mention picking a fight with a board sponsor is not the wisest thing to do either...
So if right now the guy from Trick Performance said you didnt have a headache, it was just stupid trying to get out of your head, you would be fine with that?

IMO BlownChevy was out of line with that, and should be a little more professional when he is on here representing Magna Charger.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TrickPerformanceProducts
This thread is going no where. Needs to be put to sleep already.
Agreed. Seems like the OP has settled on Vengeance Racing, and nothing productive is happening in here.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Resident Retard

Originally Posted by 1989k1500
So if right now the guy from Trick Performance said you didnt have a headache, it was just stupid trying to get out of your head, you would be fine with that?

IMO BlownChevy was out of line with that, and should be a little more professional when he is on here representing Magna Charger.

actually it was not BlownChevy i was referring too, BlownChevy is not a PT.net sponsor anymore.

Quick Reply: Turbo tuning recommendations!