Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

Who's ready for SANDY. People are in freak mode

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Slowest turbo build ever!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Damn, no power sucks. Last year Irene left us for 4 days with out it You all get any snow down there?
Power is back now, thankfully only 26hrs without it.

No snow here. Most of that was west of I-81. Ive seen pictures of people with over 2 feet in western MD into WV.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

You guys with the moonshine,just how hard do you think it would be to ship some apple and or peach to Tejas?
Old 10-31-2012, 07:38 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i can ship where ever you want. The best I have had so far has been the root beer. This is legit coming from a gentlemen in, well lets say a guy.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

i can ship where ever you want. The best I have had so far has been the root beer. This is legit coming from a gentlemen in, well lets say a guy.
You sir have a PM
Old 10-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know Garret County, Washington County they are calling for blizzard like conditions. Forecast calling for 6''s of rain, along with snow, wind gusts into the 60 range up there. We are supposed to get gust in the 75 range, with sustained 50. Not sure where you are in western PA but can assume around the Pittsburgh area, so that is ruffly 2 or so hours north of Garret.

TIM

I rarely pay attention to the news. I think they all are in kahoots with the stores, make people freak out and go crazy shopping. Thats why I said i am not really concerned over this. Just hate loosing power.
As of 4 hours ago, a friend of mine in Thomas, WV (30 minutes from our cabin in Garrett County) had 3' and still snowing. LOL That is a crazy mountain Valley trap down in that area. Our cabin will get 4' of snow and deep Creek lake will get only 1'. We call it the mysterious Pittsburgh valley trap. **** gets stuck in that valley.

Originally Posted by slammedsilvy
That's awesome!

Originally Posted by cammed00
You guys with the moonshine,just how hard do you think it would be to ship some apple and or peach to Tejas?

My family is shiners (the West Virginians), but I gotta be honest with ya, I don't like it. Jesus, let's drink kerosene, oh wait, cherry flavored kerosene. I make my own with everclear (but I am, AM going to do some of my own stilling). Yeh yeh yeh...but in volume it is ~30% alcohol. 60 proof. PM me your addy cammed00, I'll fedex you a "glass". See if ya like it. John, do I have your addy? Let's meet up. I want to try root beer shine (real shine right?)
Old 10-31-2012, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
As of 4 hours ago, a friend of mine in Thomas, WV (30 minutes from our cabin in Garrett County) had 3' and still snowing. LOL That is a crazy mountain Valley trap down in that area. Our cabin will get 4' of snow and deep Creek lake will get only 1'. We call it the mysterious Pittsburgh valley trap. **** gets stuck in that valley.

That's awesome!

My family is shiners (the West Virginians), but I gotta be honest with ya, I don't like it. Jesus, let's drink kerosene, oh wait, cherry flavored kerosene. I make my own with everclear (but I am, AM going to do some of my own stilling). Yeh yeh yeh...but in volume it is ~30% alcohol. 60 proof. PM me your addy cammed00, I'll fedex you a "glass". See if ya like it. John, do I have your addy? Let's meet up. I want to try root beer shine (real shine right?)
You got it man!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yah my buddies dad lives in Terre alta, like rite across the valley from my X Gf's parents cabin( was at timbers on the yough), said they are getting slammed.

As for the shine, it is certainly a bit more potent then 60 proof, as for how he makes it i have never seen, but i do know it has good bite to it but not to the point where it is undrinkable.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:57 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

finally have internet back and power 92 short bed is gone
so is part of my roof now I'm out working in a nasty rain storm hating New Jersey right now
Old 12-20-2012, 08:56 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

finally getting back on my feet still looking for a garage have parts for sale will be posting soon