Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

Unlocked Predator Programmer

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 03:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Unlocked Predator Programmer

Selling my Diablosport Predator Programmer that I used to use on my 05 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for 2 Years. Worked Great. Great for a Quick Tune or Data Reading / Trouble Codes, Firmer Shifts, etc.. Check out the Description on their company website or Jegs/Summit. Don't have the Box but it still works Great. I think its a U7193 for the Part Number. They go for $369+ Shipping. I want +200+ Shipping. What do u think? Here are some pics and a description off summit.

Computer Programmer, Predator, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC/Pontiac, SUV/Pickup/Car, 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/8.1L, Each

These DiabloSport Predators are state-of-the-art, hand-held flash programmers. From original factory calibrations, the Predators allow you to quickly choose from multiple dyno-proven performance to economy calibrations, including advanced vehicle diagnostics, real time monitoring, and precise logging capabilities. The DiabloSport Predators include easy-to-navigate, user-adjustable tuning parameters to suit your specific needs. Advanced vehicle diagnostics will read and erase fault codes, providing concise, viewable text explanations. Real time data monitoring and precise logging allow you to make intelligent tuning and troubleshooting decisions. Additionally, these changes may be easily viewed through your PC with DiabloSport's interactive software downloads.