Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

SoCal people with EFILive ($$)

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 03:37 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SoCal people with EFILive ($$)

I'm looking for someone who uses EFILive that lives in the LA area that is interested in making a quick buck for 5 minutes of work! I already have a tune written for my vehicle by a friend who uses EFILive, but I don't have an EFILive programmer to flash it in with. I have HPTuners but due to some complexities with my PCM and the fact that the tune is written with EFILive I can't use my HPT to flash it in.
I live in Manhattan Beach, if anyone lives close by I'd be willing to pay for the licensing and labor rates () for helping me get a tune in my vehicle so I can start it. I just finished rebuilding it from scratch and this is the last hurdle I have to deal with before I can fire it up!
Thanks!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Julien try calling up Reynaldo, he's at my house right now and will be there for a bit. maybe he can help, not sure if he has his laptop but a cal wont hurt...

-Rob
Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
Julien try calling up Reynaldo, he's at my house right now and will be there for a bit. maybe he can help, not sure if he has his laptop but a cal wont hurt...

-Rob
Awesome, thanks Rob. After talking to you yesterday I remember you told me he uses EFILive so I was gonna text him later on. Is he working on your house? I know he lives all the way out in S.B. so didn't want to bug on him too much. I will text him little later, I might also have another option but will check up on it later!
Thanks again Rob, as well as for yesterday!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Awesome, thanks Rob. After talking to you yesterday I remember you told me he uses EFILive so I was gonna text him later on. Is he working on your house? I know he lives all the way out in S.B. so didn't want to bug on him too much. I will text him little later, I might also have another option but will check up on it later!
Thanks again Rob, as well as for yesterday!
yeah he lives way out in Hemet, but he is working on my house. i got money back to fix a couple things on my house but it needed to be done by a contracter and why not give a friend some work, right? top notch work by the way!!! yeah i dont think he minds helping at all he's really cool when it comes to stuff like that, but also like anything else from time to time i guess i dont like to bother people too much either... hey man no problem if i can offer any help or recommendations i will...

-Rob
Old 08-26-2009, 11:03 AM
GFYS and STFU

He's gonna come by on Thursday after he's done putting holes in your pipes and walls. Probably have everything finished on my truck by then so it's just a matter of turning the key and checking for leaks and fluid levels. If your free come on by!
Old 08-26-2009, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

He's gonna come by on Thursday after he's done putting holes in your pipes and walls. Probably have everything finished on my truck by then so it's just a matter of turning the key and checking for leaks and fluid levels. If your free come on by!
oh ok, right on man i get outta work at 5 now so idk wat time and how late he's gonna be out here, but i'll definately stop by if u guys r still hanging out. maybe i can go break-errr i mean help with the truck ...

-Rob
Old 08-26-2009, 03:30 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
oh ok, right on man i get outta work at 5 now so idk wat time and how late he's gonna be out here, but i'll definately stop by if u guys r still hanging out. maybe i can go break-errr i mean help with the truck ...

-Rob

Only I have the right to break stuff!!!
Reynaldo's got a long *** drive after he's all done so hopefully he'll wait around until traffic dies down to leave so maybe he'll be here till 7 or so! If that's the case then he'll be here long enough for you to drive down here...not that you live that far anyways!
Haven't clarified it with him what time he's gonna come by, either middle of the day or after he's done working on your house, I'll text him tonight.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Only I have the right to break stuff!!!
Reynaldo's got a long *** drive after he's all done so hopefully he'll wait around until traffic dies down to leave so maybe he'll be here till 7 or so! If that's the case then he'll be here long enough for you to drive down here...not that you live that far anyways!
Haven't clarified it with him what time he's gonna come by, either middle of the day or after he's done working on your house, I'll text him tonight.
oh ok, cool man i txt u tomorrow before i take off from work and check if u guys are still hanging out and for ur addy...

-Rob
Old 08-27-2009, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

i heard someone's truck is running now

-Rob
Old 08-27-2009, 06:06 PM
GFYS and STFU

**** yeah!!! Rey was awesome!! Took a little bit and it needs alot alot alot of tuning but she idles and drives!!

Quick Reply: SoCal people with EFILive ($$)