Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

FS/FT 2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS-Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 11:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS/FT 2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS-Indiana

I am posting my SS for sale in hopes to get into something smaller and more affordable while in school. Its a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS, 71,xxx, black with black leather and suede interior. Its the LT option level, loaded with pw, pl, heated seats, power mirrors, climate control, XM, OnStar, towing package...all options but heated mirrors and Navigation. For those not up to speed on these trucks, they come with a 6.0 LS2 V8, backed by a 4l70e transmission and is AWD. Has been excellent in the snow all winter. I am the 3rd owner, bought from a family that purchased it new and then was transferred to the son in law who I bought it from. It is in excellent condition. Interior would be a 10/10, exterior is a 9/10 with some blemishes. There is zero rust on this vehicle, runs awesome, and has extensive maintenance records. All maintenance was performed by a dealership until I bought it last year, I have since taken over maintenance myself oil changed with Mobil 1 full synthetic and filter and installed the following mods. All clean and tastefully done, looks stock if you didnt know what to look for.

Extras:
15% tint on front to match factory rear, 6" tint strip on front windshield.
Polished front bowtie
Rare Chevy hitch cover no longer produced
07+ rear wiper upgrade
Jetttstream Big 3 Grounding Kit
Jetttstream Stage 3 CAI
Stock muffler replaced with a Magnaflow 4x9 and deleted the resonator
PCMforless Electric Fans
Tuned by Alvin at PCMforless

KBB puts the value of this truck in Excellent Condition at 20,865 and Good Condition at 19,815. I believe the truck to be somewhere in between and have listed it accordingly taking into account the blemishes it has, but I am open to offers, but I love this truck and am in no hurry to sell. Also spent about a 1000 in mods so far which youll notice are not included in the price.

Will consider reasonable trades, I prefer vehicles with some *****. Would strongly consider Cobalt SS, Camaro, Trans am, GTO, C5, Mustang, you get the idea. Maybe some trucks as well. Most trades would need to be plus cash. Pm is the fastest way to reach me, because Im not on here as much as I used to be, but will try to frequent the for sale section.