GenIV LY6 bores 30 over, 370ci,
decked block,
line honed for arp mains,
arp mains and arp head studs,
lsa forged crankshaft,
Texas speed super I beam rods with arp 2000 rod bolts,
diamond heavy boost pistons with upgraded tool steel wrist pins,
total seal steel rings from diamond,
clevite FTI-metal ms2199h main and rod bearings, clearances for mains are .0025 and .0028 on rods,
0w40 penzoil ultra platinum has been ran since day one, besides break in oil and additive on first 100 miles,
ls9 head gaskets,
worked 243 heads that were only surfaced,
engine compression ratio is 9.5:1,
btr .660 polished springs with titanium retainers,
Comp 7.350 hardened pushrods,
Ls7 lifters,
Katech coil mounts,
Tbss intake manifold,
injector dynamics 1050x injectors,
4” cold side into throttle body,
Ls7 maf,
3 bar zr1 map sensor,
KB hotside, t4 turbo manifold,
full 3.5” down pipe and exhaust (sounds really good),
turbo is a t4 precision 8884cea,
60mm tial wastegate,
50mm tial BOV,
4” race intercooler,
custom 224/226 .606/.595 113+4lsa,
4l80e swap with jakes stage 3 kit installed,
258mm multi disc lockup billet torque converter from micheal at Freakshow performance,
progressive methanol kit with one 14gph nozzle, controller mounted in armrest console set to come on at 3psi and max out at 9psi,
alky control meth pump,
AEM electronic boost controller,
AEM wideband,
trans temp gauge
Gauges mounted in triple pillar,

That’s about all I can think of at the moment. Truck runs great at 8-9psi and is tuned by Pat G, also comes with Hp tuners.
Truck is fully loaded Ltz,
Black leather with 4 bucket seats,
sunroof,
all windows are tinted,
truck itself has around 200k on it, but the motor/trans has less than 7k miles.
All suspension and brakes are new as well,
3/4 drop with beltech adjustable struts in front.
Truck was built for a lot more horsepower, but the fuel system was never upgraded so as of right now it’s tuned at 8-9psi, but capable of 18+ easily.
Originally silver, but was painted matte gunmetal metallic gray and is flaking off in a few spots.

If anyone is interested you can reach me at 409-209-2722 I’m looking to sell the truck complete or possibly part it out. Was planning on finishing it but had a few unexpected life things get in the way!

Looking to get $14,000 for the truck as it sits, and you can jump in and drive it across the US if you need to.

Runs really good and is solid. Thanks! Also the truck as it sits makes 550whp and 605tq, this was on a mustang dyno.

also, if anyone is interested in trading a supercharger setup, preferably a 2.9 setup for the turbo setup off this truck let me know! This turbo setup is more than capable of putting 1200+ to the wheels and would come with everything!

Last edited by B00sted2007; 05-08-2019 at 04:44 AM.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JordanH’s Tahoe😁

That was JordanH’s Ppv Tahoe wasn’t it? Sounds like karma finally came back to bite him in the a$$ after F#€king everybody over the way he did hate to say it but serves him right! On a side note that Tahoe was really nice and had a hell of a setup he put together in it from screwing everyone. I’d say that’s a pretty dang good price for it you’re asking GLWS. Sorry for the ramble just kinda pushed my button in a good way after what he put me through.
Old 04-26-2019, 02:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear that man, no worries about the ramble! Im pretty sure it was never a PPV Tahoe though, it has a sunroof and leather seats with captains chairs all black leather. I didn’t know the guy that I purchased it from, but he seemed like a decent guy. The truck on the other hand is pretty nice, besides paint chipping in some spots, a few cracks in the dash (like all these models!), and some wear on the drivers seat. Besides all that it runs really well and is a solid build! Depending on how long it’s for sale I’ll fix the drivers seat and dash cracks, but hopefully it’ll sale quick. It really is a nice truck for the money I’m asking, considering all the quality parts that are in it. It’ll Beat pretty much anything you’ll come across on daily commutes! All it’s lacking is a fuel system upgrade and it’ll be a complete monster. Hell if it takes a long to sell I may even start purchasing fuel system stuff... I really wouldn’t mind seeing what it’ll do.

Last edited by B00sted2007; 04-26-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by B00sted2007
Sorry to hear that man, no worries about the ramble! Im pretty sure it was never a PPV Tahoe though, it has a sunroof and leather seats with captains chairs all black leather. I didn’t know the guy that I purchased it from, but he seemed like a decent guy. The truck on the other hand is pretty nice, besides paint chipping in some spots, a few cracks in the dash (like all these models!), and some wear on the drivers seat. Besides all that it runs really well and is a solid build! Depending on how long it’s for sale I’ll fix the drivers seat and dash cracks, but hopefully it’ll sale quick. It really is a nice truck for the money I’m asking, considering all the quality parts that are in it. It’ll Beat pretty much anything you’ll come across on daily commutes! All it’s lacking is a fuel system upgrade and it’ll be a complete monster. Hell if it takes a long to sell I may even start purchasing fuel system stuff... I really wouldn’t mind seeing what it’ll do.
thats right I think he had just put the PPv wheels on it. Yea he was a real nice guy to me and my wife in person and over the phone. Then when it came down to start coming through on his part of the deal to handover the products I had already fully paid for as well as plenty of other people that’s when the **** show started. Hell he even was acting like he was about to sale my buddy a rcsb turbo truck for $9k that he had actually already sold and that guy was not happy with the deal at all on it either. Good luck I wouldn’t think it would be hard to unload at that price. Post it on ls1tech
Old 04-26-2019, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jtphelps289
thats right I think he had just put the PPv wheels on it. Yea he was a real nice guy to me and my wife in person and over the phone. Then when it came down to start coming through on his part of the deal to handover the products I had already fully paid for as well as plenty of other people that’s when the **** show started. Hell he even was acting like he was about to sale my buddy a rcsb turbo truck for $9k that he had actually already sold and that guy was not happy with the deal at all on it either. Good luck I wouldn’t think it would be hard to unload at that price. Post it on ls1tech
i may try over there too. It shouldn’t take long to sell... it really is a great truck for the price, I know there’s more than $14k in parts alone on it! I wouldn’t mind finishing it, but I’ve got my eye on a nice ctsv that I’d really like to have!
Old 05-01-2019, 03:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by B00sted2007
Ended up picking up a Tahoe from a guy that fell on hard times. It has a ton of quality parts in it and runs really well! I’ll try and list all mods to the best of my knowledge!

GenIV LY6 bores 30 over, 370ci,
decked block,
line honed for arp mains,
arp mains and arp head studs,
lsa forged crankshaft,
Texas speed super I beam rods with arp 2000 rod bolts,
diamond heavy boost pistons with upgraded tool steel wrist pins,
total seal steel rings from diamond,
clevite FTI-metal ms2199h main and rod bearings, clearances for mains are .0025 and .0028 on rods,
0w40 penzoil ultra platinum has been ran since day one, besides break in oil and additive on first 100 miles,
ls9 head gaskets,
worked 243 heads that were only surfaced,
engine compression ratio is 9.5:1,
btr .660 polished springs with titanium retainers,
Comp 7.350 hardened pushrods,
Ls7 lifters,
Katech coil mounts,
Tbss intake manifold,
injector dynamics 1050x injectors,
4” cold side into throttle body,
Ls7 maf,
3 bar zr1 map sensor,
KB hotside, t4 turbo manifold,
full 3.5” down pipe and exhaust (sounds really good),
turbo is a t4 precision 8884cea,
60mm tial wastegate,
50mm tial BOV,
4” race intercooler,
custom 224/226 .606/.595 113+4lsa,
4l80e swap with jakes stage 3 kit installed,
258mm multi disc lockup billet torque converter from micheal at Freakshow performance,
progressive methanol kit with one 14gph nozzle, controller mounted in armrest console set to come on at 3psi and max out at 9psi,
alky control meth pump,
AEM electronic boost controller,
AEM wideband,
trans temp gauge
Gauges mounted in triple pillar,

That’s about all I can think of at the moment. Truck runs great at 8-9psi and is tuned by Pat G, also comes with Hp tuners.
Truck is fully loaded Ltz,
Black leather with 4 bucket seats,
sunroof,
all windows are tinted,
truck itself has around 200k on it, but the motor/trans has less than 7k miles.
All suspension and brakes are new as well,
3/4 drop with beltech adjustable struts in front.
Truck was built for a lot more horsepower, but the fuel system was never upgraded so as of right now it’s tuned at 8-9psi, but capable of 18+ easily.
Originally silver, but was painted matte gunmetal metallic gray and is flaking off in a few spots.

If anyone is interested you can reach me at 409-209-2722 I’m looking to sell the truck complete or possibly part it out. Was planning on finishing it but had a few unexpected life things get in the way!

Looking to get $14,000 for the truck as it sits, and you can jump in and drive it across the US if you need to.

Runs really good and is solid. Thanks! Also the truck as it sits makes 550whp and 605tq, this was on a mustang dyno.
I took the liberty of reformatting your ad for you. The easier you make it to read for people, the more likely they are to read it. Add a couple of CLEAN pictures and you'll sell it much faster. I sold my last car in 24 hours that way, and I attribute that to a decent looking ad.
Old 05-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

I would also be interested in trading the complete turbo setup
off this truck for a supercharger setup, preferably a 2.9 whipple. This turbo setup is more than capable of putting 1200+ to the wheels and would come with everything needed for the install. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:44 AM
Staging Lane

Finally got some pics up!
The following users liked this post:
BudRacing (05-08-2019)
Old 10-03-2020, 09:30 AM

Default Hi

Is this still available?
Old 06-03-2021, 01:24 AM
Teching In

Hey is this still available, ? a ash in hand beats a baby bird in the nest or some crap, lol…