THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Wrecked my truck...AGAIN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 07:18 PM
The House is Rockin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

DAMN! my condolences to you and yours
Old 11-15-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00Silv4.8
dam that really sucks. Sorry to hear it. glad your both ok and hope the civic driver will be ok.
Im pretty sure any time an air bag goes off they total it cuz an air back is expensive, especially in the dash
thanks, yeah im kinda hoping it will total. i think its posessed(SP) about a month after i got it i ran into a chain going across a drive, then i rear end the guy a couple month ago, now this.

Originally Posted by cttandy
Man, rough news. Glad to hear your OK. Any news on the other guy, is he ok?
thanks man, i havent heard anything on him yet so i dont know, but he was awake and talking when the ambulance showed up. i gave my number to his girlfriend that showed up and told her to call me and let me know how everything goes.

Originally Posted by SBTork
that's real shitty, when it rains, it pours. I am glad to hear everyone is alright, maybe a different truck on the horizon?
thanks, yeah maybe something different. i was thinking TBSS or a regular cab an a 6.0. dont know yet just have to see how it goes.

Originally Posted by heavy chevy boy
DAMN! my condolences to you and yours
thanks man i appreciate it!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Why wouldnt they let you take pics of the other car? I would have told them to kiss my lily white *** and call the cops to stop me. Those pics are the only evidence you may have in a court case that the car actually hit yours and how much damage was done to it. If you dont have a cell phone camera then keep one of those disposable cameras in the glove box. Shoot up the whole roll on both vehicles and every person involved.

Glad you are ok. Sux about the truck though.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mybigwarwagon
Why wouldnt they let you take pics of the other car? I would have told them to kiss my lily white *** and call the cops to stop me. Those pics are the only evidence you may have in a court case that the car actually hit yours and how much damage was done to it. If you dont have a cell phone camera then keep one of those disposable cameras in the glove box. Shoot up the whole roll on both vehicles and every person involved.

Glad you are ok. Sux about the truck though.
i didnt have a camera or my phone with me at the time plus if i would have had my phone it was dark. it was the towing company at the lot that said i couldnt take pics of the other car. im not sure why they wouldnt let me take pics of the car though but i was still pretty sore and didnt want to have to tussle. LOL! ill find out monday when i talk to the insurance company about my truck. if i can take pics ill post them too.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn man, again? you've just been having bad luck lately, haven't you? Good to know both of you are ok... hope the bad driver learns something from this incident. now get out there and buy another truck!!
Old 11-15-2008, 08:44 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's good to hear that your ok.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SIERRA323
damn man, again? you've just been having bad luck lately, haven't you? Good to know both of you are ok... hope the bad driver learns something from this incident. now get out there and buy another truck!!
thanks man, yeah been having pretty bad luck. ive already been looking for a new truck. LOL! man i wish your truck wasnt black or i would be all over it. LOL!
Old 11-15-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chevytruck
Sorry to hear about your loss. It's good to hear that your ok.
Thanks. nice truck BTW, i was thinking about a 4wd but i would have to lower it because if i lifted it i would tear it up going offroad all the time. LOL!
Old 11-15-2008, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

man that looks bad but at least everyone made it out okay.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:10 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by onebad03
Thanks. nice truck BTW, i was thinking about a 4wd but i would have to lower it because if i lifted it i would tear it up going offroad all the time. LOL!
No problem. Haha, I dont go off road as much now as I did when I got the truck.

Awsome sig BTW, I did that to one of my tech guys at work, FUNNY as ****!

Quick Reply: Wrecked my truck...AGAIN!!!