THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Well busted the wife's nose today... NEED ADVICE

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Well busted the wife's nose today... NEED ADVICE

I hit my wife today.. wow I feel like such ****. I guess im gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell y'all what happend.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.

Heres a picture of my kitchen floor

She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

Picture of my kitchen wall

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..

My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "ah forget it, yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel air.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im sorry but i read the end first, cant fool me twice, nice ending though!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by 95 bright teal
Im sorry but i read the end first, cant fool me twice, nice ending though!
Ha I did the same thing, looked kinda fishey to me.. None the less a great story.. I had a laugh out of it...
Old 01-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Shoulda waited about a month to post this, I did the same as the last two pukefaces!!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

count me in...i ALWAYS read the whole thread before I click ANY links or bother to read the thread starter's first post. LMAO
Old 01-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
pukefaces!!

Hhahahahahahahahaaha
Old 01-04-2009, 04:19 PM
TECH Junkie

haha, the end killed it for me. But if that **** really went down Im Sorry man. Sounds like thats one of those things that shouldnt be said and deserves a punch in the face. Dont get me wrong I would never consciously hit a woman or intend to, but thats one of those primal rage things. Hope it all goes well man.
Dont drop the soap big homie! haha

Trending Topics

Old 01-04-2009, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IVE BACK HANDED A GIRL,ONLY CAUSE SHE PUNCHED ME WHILE I WAS DRIVING.FAWK IT,THEYTHINK JUST CAUSE THERE FEMALES THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH **** LIKE THAT-lol at the end of your story
Old 01-04-2009, 04:45 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

You suck! Is the picture of the floor from your dog in heat?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT
You suck! Is the picture of the floor from your dog in heat?
I dont really want to know the answer to that question.

Quick Reply: Well busted the wife's nose today... NEED ADVICE