THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

pretty pissed at my new tattoo!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Tribe Shaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thiems
Sounds like it was a sub-par shop. You get what you pay for with tattoos. Any upper class shop won't make those mistakes.

man are you so right.
little china man in LA charged people 250 to 1000 for chiniese words tpo be tatooed on them.
this old man did this for over 20 years.
while people thought they were getting luck, money, fame in the chiniese language they were really getting, ***, ****, homo, lesbo, some stated like for a woman love screwing donkeys, for the guys it was like lick the hair off your *****.
for over 20 years he got away with it till a chiniese food restrount opened close by, the staff was from china, everytime someone came in with a new tatoo they all just laughed because they could read it.
some macho man got pissed off from them laughing at him about his new tat that he had to ask what was so damn funny.
and they told him what it said, love suck black **** and on his girl was donkey love in the chiniese language.

their was a news artical long ago about this.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PappyDan
man are you so right.
little china man in LA charged people 250 to 1000 for chiniese words tpo be tatooed on them.
this old man did this for over 20 years.
while people thought they were getting luck, money, fame in the chiniese language they were really getting, ***, ****, homo, lesbo, some stated like for a woman love screwing donkeys, for the guys it was like lick the hair off your *****.
for over 20 years he got away with it till a chiniese food restrount opened close by, the staff was from china, everytime someone came in with a new tatoo they all just laughed because they could read it.
some macho man got pissed off from them laughing at him about his new tat that he had to ask what was so damn funny.
and they told him what it said, love suck black **** and on his girl was donkey love in the chiniese language.

their was a news artical long ago about this.
Do you have a link to that article? I'm extremely skeptical.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:43 PM
12 Second Truck Club

^^^ thats pretty damn funny
Old 04-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Tribe Shaman

http://wwww.signonsandiego.com/union...06chinese.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...d-1058031.html

Last edited by PappyDan; 04-16-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Those weren't nearly as outlandish as the story you posted before, but that's ok. And yes, I had seen the article about people getting Oriental symbols tattooed on them only to find out it meant something different.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:43 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by RandomHero
Those weren't nearly as outlandish as the story you posted before, but that's ok. And yes, I had seen the article about people getting Oriental symbols tattooed on them only to find out it meant something different.
your ruining the story. "love suck black ****" is too damn funny
Old 04-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Tribe Shaman

im still loking for it, it was on aol news.
they dont have a sign for every word, but they do have signs for other words.
chinese clander, year of the horse, year of the ****, year of the boar, signs for color and numbers.
i laughed when i read the artical, the old man even stated he hated white people and he did it because none of us could read what he was tattooing on our bodys.
he said he was treated like a peace of **** and a shitty tattoo is what they got, the only plus side was charging a high price to do it.
if i remember right, he said his first one was a snob of a woman, she wanted the sign for luck and he gave her the sign for *****.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wyttrash96
You're doing better than this guy!

But seriously, I don't think it's that bad. If you really care about it, (and don't mind going through the pain again) make them redo it. If you're just a tad pissed, get your money back. If they're a good shop, they'll cover it I'm sure. If they don't, spread the word.
yea the dude i mean done good on the other one he dug the **** out of me, and the pain right there isnt the best lol one on my arm was a breeze too them 2. it just pisses me off he had it turned right and then when i laid down he put the sketch on crooked(should've put it on before i ever laid down.) i talked to the owner last night and she wants me 2 come by today to see it. but 2 no one isn't going too see it unless im at the beach or something without a shirt and then all you can see is the top of it and i'll live with it but if she will do something about it i'll take that. she was talking about a free tattoo if it comes too it so might do that dunno gotta go by first...
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 AM
TECH Addict

Old 04-17-2009, 07:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Man this is why i have 1 guy do all my tattoos now. I just have to wonder... didnt you watch him do it? How did you miss him doing black on black?

Quick Reply: pretty pissed at my new tattoo!!!!!