THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

PerformanceTrucks Anonymous

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 05:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PerformanceTrucks Anonymous

" Hello my names Parker and im an addict "....Oookay where the hell do i sign up!?!?! its gettin bad, checkin it when ever theres nothing to do, reading posts over and over, spending half the night on here instead of sleeping (hints that its 3:55AM) checking it before doing anything else on the computer or visiting any other websites and people say MySpace is addicting and like crack, BULLSHIT! theyve never heard of PTNET then!!

ahhh fergot to add that i check it on my small *** screen on my cellphone when im outta town and have no Wi-Fi to steal!

damn it wheres my crack needle

and another thing, why...just why in the hell do we need this lol.
" "

damn i needa go get drunk or smoke a bowl to calm down and sleep...stupid pt.net you and all yer damn good information and reading material!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

What you just realized all this??
Old 01-20-2008, 11:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah another PT addict.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

hello, my name is Tony...
i feel ya. i check from my phone when im not at my computer.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:14 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Welcome..

It started out being fun...a new set of wheels, a cold air intake, then next thing I knew I was trying a new cam. From there it was down hill, I had to have a converter and then I needed more.
My work was suffering, I lost sleep wondering how I was going to get more performance from the truck. Forced Induction!!
I though that would be the cure but NOOOoo, I need to have Meth, by the gallon! Turn it up, turn it up! Still not enough, add the crack gas! Turn it up turn it up!
Smaller pulleys, larger intakes, bigger injectors.....AAAhahahaahhaaaaaaa!
It's a never ending vicious cycle that only has one finality, total annihilation.

If not for the help I got from the people in these rooms I would be walking to work, or worse...riding my bicycle! You've taught me to take it one day at a time. Not to worry about tomorrow or what occurred yesterday...live for today!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:39 AM
SPAM HUNTER

Originally Posted by trever1t
Welcome..

It started out being fun...a new set of wheels, a cold air intake, then next thing I knew I was trying a new cam. From there it was down hill, I had to have a converter and then I needed more.
My work was suffering, I lost sleep wondering how I was going to get more performance from the truck. Forced Induction!!
I though that would be the cure but NOOOoo, I need to have Meth, by the gallon! Turn it up, turn it up! Still not enough, add the crack gas! Turn it up turn it up!
Smaller pulleys, larger intakes, bigger injectors.....AAAhahahaahhaaaaaaa!
It's a never ending vicious cycle that only has one finality, total annihilation.

If not for the help I got from the people in these rooms I would be walking to work, or worse...riding my bicycle! You've taught me to take it one day at a time. Not to worry about tomorrow or what occurred yesterday...live for today!
The first part is just admitting you have a problem....next....living with this problem...and third...drink a beer, cuz your gunna be here a while!!

dustin
Old 01-20-2008, 12:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Hello, my name is david and i'm a PT Addict

For me it started out small with a magnaflow muffler and then my first tune, and the another tune, and then an FLT transmission and a PI Converter. this is when i knew i had a real problem. from there i got headers and another exhaust and then an intake, then the crack gas and then Heads and cam and then i blew my first motor. and now instead of going with a stock motor i went with an LS2 it never ends
Old 01-20-2008, 01:13 PM
TECH Addict

you guys think YOU have a problem
Old 01-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Made in South Korea

If its a problem I'll take care of it!

Ohh I'm addicted to modding things, my beach cruiser, paintball gun and my truck.

Truck is the biggest problem it cost $$$ to mod...
Old 01-20-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2004Denali
you guys think YOU have a problem
Yup you win

Quick Reply: PerformanceTrucks Anonymous