THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Pace Edwards Bedlocker and JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Covers

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 01:38 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pace Edwards Bedlocker and JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Covers

Looking for a new Pace Edwards Retractable Tonneau Cover for your pickup? As you may have found, there are a few different styles to choose from. We have created this video to help walk through some of the main differences of these tonneau covers to help you choose which works best for your purposes!

Pace Edwards is a new product line for our site, so we do not have them listed on our website just yet. We are all about giving our customers choices, so that they can find just the right cover for their needs and we are excited to offer such a well built tonneau cover like the Pace Edwards Retractable Tonneau Covers! If you are interested in purchasing one of these covers from us, please give us a call at 1-877-213-2344(Ask For TOM) OR PM me directly! Thanks!

YouTube - Pace Edwards Bedlocker and JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Covers
Old 06-27-2011, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'v been looking into getting a Pace Edwards for a while now, but I have on concern: how much space does it take up at t wall of the bed??? Like if I need to stand something up, will I b able to still lean it against the wall or does the cover mount take up the space???

-Rob
Old 06-27-2011, 03:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
I'v been looking into getting a Pace Edwards for a while now, but I have on concern: how much space does it take up at t wall of the bed??? Like if I need to stand something up, will I b able to still lean it against the wall or does the cover mount take up the space???

-Rob
Any retractable cover is going to take up approximately 10-12" at the front of your bed near the window. Shoot us a PM if we can help you with any questions you may have about the covers, wed be glad to help!
Old 06-29-2011, 09:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TruckXL
Any retractable cover is going to take up approximately 10-12" at the front of your bed near the window. Shoot us a PM if we can help you with any questions you may have about the covers, wed be glad to help!
yea i figured that much, another question: are these covers easily removed if need be??? like if i need ALL the space in the bed will i be able to remove the cover relatively quickly or are they difficult to install and un-install???

-Rob
Old 06-29-2011, 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

With another person you can unistall it in 10 min with the jackrabbit cover.
Behind the cab it doesnt go all the way to the bed floor.

I really liked mine, i was doing drywall and painting and it worked well, and allowed me to lock up my tools.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:25 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 95 bright teal
With another person you can unistall it in 10 min with the jackrabbit cover.
Behind the cab it doesnt go all the way to the bed floor.

I really liked mine, i was doing drywall and painting and it worked well, and allowed me to lock up my tools.
Thanks for clarifying!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:28 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
I'v been looking into getting a Pace Edwards for a while now...
-Rob
Rob, you may want to check out our new Pace Edwards Group Buy Feeler Thread! You can find it HERE. thanks!