THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Moderator positions

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JSmith
BigKid Kenny? Whatever gave you that impression???
go read some of the suggestions. you'll get the idea then.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I vote for BeefTip! He is always on and is more responsible than I am! Let him do the kills or southern section..come on XLR8
Old 07-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Launching!

I need to be a mod well because, ahh just because.
Thanks.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:25 PM
TECH Junkie

I'd say vote for me because this is all my life is about it is why I go to work. So I can make more money to spend on my truck. I also have always gone way out of my way to help others on this forum.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by redaddiction
I'd say vote for me because this is all my life is about it is why I go to work. So I can make more money to spend on my truck. I also have always gone way out of my way to help others on this forum.
Also, I'd like to moderate the southern section because I like the south.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd love to be a mod. I check this site every day, seriously about at least 15 times a day.... i spend hours here. I have no job, because i'm out of work on injury for about the past year. so i'd definatly be on top of things. I'd take any section you gave me, but i definatly have experiance in the stereo and bodywork/appearance aspects. I've done both for aliving. I'd also volunteer for the any of the classified sections as well as the eastern regional section. I'd also l ike to say. maybe we should divide eastern into new england, and southeastern.... as the section are totally divided. I'm very open minded, and versed in how to avoid conflict, if such should arise. This is just my two cents... And i'd appreciate anyone else' input. Thanks for listening.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by lvstogofst2002
I'd love to be a mod. I check this site every day, seriously about at least 15 times a day.... i spend hours here. I have no job, because i'm out of work on injury for about the past year. so i'd definatly be on top of things. I'd take any section you gave me, but i definatly have experiance in the stereo and bodywork/appearance aspects. I've done both for aliving. I'd also volunteer for the any of the classified sections as well as the eastern regional section. I'd also l ike to say. maybe we should divide eastern into new england, and southeastern.... as the section are totally divided. I'm very open minded, and versed in how to avoid conflict, if such should arise. This is just my two cents... And i'd appreciate anyone else' input. Thanks for listening.
Ya, he would make a great mod. Always has helped me out with any of my delemias and modding questions. I bother him on AIM all the time

my, my... your going to have a hell of a time sorting through all these requests... hope you have a good 4th weekend XLR
Old 07-03-2005, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

BTW, i don't post a ton, only because i just read, and have found alot of people already post, what i'd say. But i'm here reading all day/night long. So my post counter doesn't directly corrolate my participation in the site.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Banned

I would like to be a mod in the Classifieds..... I am always trying to sell and buy stuff... and I know what a good transaction consist of and the ways to settle transactions with disputed Buyers and Sellers.... and Beeftip would also be good for this section as well as the others I have mentioned
Old 07-04-2005, 12:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd have to vote for lvstogofst2002. Not just because he's one of my friends and I know him personally, but everything he's said is true. He spends entirely too much time on this site (lol) for a normal human. He always seems to have answers for things because he's like a damn sponge, he just kinda soaks up everything he reads here... most of the time its to point out how much better his stupid 5.3 is than my colorado's inline 5... I'll get him one day though. Anyway, my vote's in his direction (if votes are counting) because I know he's more than willing to put the time in needed and I know he'd enjoy it.

Quick Reply: Moderator positions