THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

LPP is SHADY!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive had the same problems with LPP. It took them a week to even get me a damn tracking number. Thats only after I emailed them threatening to file a PayPal claim to get my money back because of course when I sent my money they took it immediately. The communication through them has been very limited. I even told them when I first asked about buying their headers that we are looking at buying multiple sets though them to use on custom builds for a custom/performance shop we just opened. They never seemed to give 2 ***** about that.

You would figure that the thought of more business would mean that they would at least make sure that I got my headers in a timely manner. Its been 2 weeks now. According to my tracking number I should get them today but that really doesnt matter considering that I was supposed to get my new true duals ran a week ago last Friday.

I dont wanna hear all that small business theyre probably busy BS. I wont go into all of it but Im a technician during the day and I manage our custom/performance shop while Im at my day job as well as doing custom work and installs after work and on the weekends. I can promise you that Im a hell of alot busier than they are and every last one of my customers knows exactly whats going on with each of their vehicles and what the status is of any parts they have ordered through us. The simple matter of it is LPP's customer service flat sucks. And if you dont have time for customer service, you dont have time to be in business.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

I got a set of LPP LT's just before xmas and i will say that it took a few days for LPP to ship them out. Tracking # took a day after that to get by email. So, it was a bit slow but there are some perks. The headers got to me in Canada in record time with LPP taking care of brokerage fee's and taxes. Shipping charges being 1/2 what everyone else wanted to ship headers this way and a great looking set of headers. Am i pissed that it took them 3-4 days to ship them out? Yes, but im happy with the product and price so I say its worth it.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

I hate inpatient people
Ok this guy order his headers on Friday and his order was processed and packaged on Fri.
Fedex does not pick up on Sat. or Sun. They were picked up Monday.
Our headers are shipped from a warehouse that we have in NC they are not shipped from our office in Fla. Anyways his headers will be at his front door tomorrow. Where else can you order something on Friday and get it on Wed.
Here's his Fedex tracking number if anyone cares to look it up. 074291340107121
I also returned his call when I got back to the office today to update him but only got his voice mail. Sorry guys but I get like 200 emails a day and it's hard to keep up sometimes.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like quick shipping to me.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Banned

As far as ws6ls1 I already sent you an email letting you know that I screwed up on your shipping address That's why it took so long for you to get them. The went to Fla. first and then to you. Sorry that was my mistake.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Sounds like quick shipping to me.
me too.. i dont see how you can expect something that you ordered on friday to be at your doorstep monday, even if it is only an hr away(which it ended up not being). I believe most reputable places(even like summit, jegs) dont even guarantee that your order will ship unless you place it before noon on friday, and i thought it was common knowledge to know that sat&sun dont count on days for shipping or buisness hrs..
I got my lpp's from ebay right around xmas time and got em in a timely manner, actually got them pretty fast for what i expected because of it being so busy during holidays. I just think its a little much to call them "shady" when you didnt even give them a little time to arrive or two days to respond to email..
Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

alright here we go.yes i heard back from him today. i placed a order on friday and the money was taken out right away. i waited for a tracking number. i emailed him on the weekend for a tracking number. monday no response. so today i send more in the morning. then i find his number on whitepages. com. .. which is sad i had to look for it and it wasnt on the websites contact info.

now his business is about a hour to 2 tops from me.. i figure if he ships it on friday.. or ships it on monday i should have asap.

i called fed ex this morning and told them my address and they said nothing is coming to me from anywhere but a business called summit something( i made a order from summit racing). but now i do have my tracking number and it is on the way.. so fed ex gave me wrong info.

thats why i was so mad that it was tuesday.. fed ex had no info for me. lpp didnt repsond to even one of my emails. so if you think im wrong for being mad/angry then grow up. i had every reason to be.

also i placed a order on friday to summit at the same time i ordered the headers. i had a trakcing number later that day and recieved some of it yesterday (monday) and the rest today (tuesday). shipped form ohio and georgia store.

i also bought a muffler off lablackbeast that friday and he sent it within the hour. i have a tracking number and my corsa will be here tomorrow from texas... from a member no one trust and always bashes.

so put yourself in my position how would you feel?

also i dont aprreciate you posting the tracking number with my full name and location on a public forum.. thats not information people in my line of work aprrove of being broadcasted.

anyways im sure ill enjoy the headers.. i hope it was a good batch cause i forsee me having problems with service now that i have voiced my thoughts.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Friday to Monday sounds great to me. But I agree that communication is a big deal when you send a large sum of money and don't hear anything back.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it was friday to wednesday.

but they came today. look good, except the xspower badge on the passenger side primarys. going to put them in now.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BadAssChevy327
it was friday to wednesday.
Oh yeah, brain fart, that's what I meant when I wrote it though, Friday to wednesday sounds great. That's much quicker than I get most of the stuff I order from wherever, small business or not.

Quick Reply: LPP is SHADY!