THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

LPP is SHADY!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LPP is SHADY!

so friday morning i order a set of long tubes from lpp. within a minute the 500 dollars is taken out of my account. and i recieve a email stating my order with them. well by monday afternoon i still havent recieved a tracking number so i email him, to no avail. so i call fed ex since thats the company he uses on his site and they have nothing coming to my address.

i live a hour away from where his supposed shop is and its now tuesday and no headers. if he was on his game they should have been here by yesterday. no where on his site list his address, or a phone number only a nonresponsive email account. i even told him in my first email to take shipping cost off and ill come pick them up on wednesday since it is my weekend then.

this is the first time ive ordered from a business and not received somehting in a timely manner. so thanks LPP for ruining my weekend and setting my header/corsa install back another week.. that is if people stop calling in at my job and i dont have to work overtime.

rant over.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:49 AM
TECH Addict

Btw i found his number online if anyone ever needs it. 813-388-1078. called at 845am but no answer. must be too early for a business
Old 02-09-2010, 08:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does it have a statement thast "all orders will be shipped within 24 hours", if not, many smaller online companies doen't guarantee 24 hour turn around. Im sure he has another job but selling headers. If you lived an hour away, I wouild have called him first, made contact, and asked if you could come pick them up personally.
If he is away on business with his other job, you can't blame him for holding off your exhaust install. I'm sure they didn't do it intentionally.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:28 AM
TECH Addict

well when i noticed the time crunch i figured i could have drove to get them. but i read of people getting theres in 3 days and i read a a repsonse by him on gmfs and he said normaly all orders confirm emails have a tracking number. its been 4 days. i understand if its a second business but theres no excuse you can repsond. and at that its a verizon emal account which means it must go to his phone. how hard is it to write back? and the fact i had to look on whitepages for his phone number since all his contact info on his website is a email
Old 02-09-2010, 08:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BadAssChevy327
well when i noticed the time crunch i figured i could have drove to get them. but i read of people getting theres in 3 days and i read a a repsonse by him on gmfs and he said normaly all orders confirm emails have a tracking number. its been 4 days. i understand if its a second business but theres no excuse you can repsond. and at that its a verizon emal account which means it must go to his phone. how hard is it to write back? and the fact i had to look on whitepages for his phone number since all his contact info on his website is a email

Normally 3 days, and if you ordered Friday, you can't count Friday. Most businesses are not valid workable days on Sat and Sunday, so you really missed Monday. Today is Tuesday, give him time to at least let you know that a) he forgot your order b) can't ship or c) wont ship before you actually slam him and call him 'shady'. It's not only slandering his credibility, but shows your impatience first. Give him a chance to respond.Carl has always been known to be nice, take care of his customers, give him a chance to repond, I bet he goes out of his way to make it right with you in the long run.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 AM
TECH Addict

i can always order other headers dont hurt my feelings. so your saying he can slack in the business area because its his second job/ side business. but when it comes down to it you wanna say a real business doesnt count friday/sat/sun. when i put a order in to summit right after lpp. and everything will be here today. shipped on friday.

hell yall hate on lablackbeast so much and he sent my corsa out a hour after i paypal'd him

but ill be quiet because im slandering his credibility. but he lied to everyone saying his headers were built in usa by him when there not.... not that i care because there a awesome deal.. but im pretty sure i cant hurt his reputation much more
Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Get some real american headers.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:59 AM
TECH Addict

lol the lpp's will work fine till i turbo it one of these years
Old 02-09-2010, 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

order Friday, if he is out of the office, he can't ship (obviously) UPS and Fed Ex work on weekend, but they do not count as business days as far as transit time.So today is day 2. Try calling him, hopefully you can meet up since you live one hour away.

You can't really compare Summit, (many employees, multiple DC's, more than 8 hour day shifts on shipping) to a one man operation.
Sure, he may have lied about where they are built, but we love the low cost, that only feeds to more outsourcing. heck, most what we buy is outsourced nowdays...buying foreign shouldn't bother anyone IMHO.

GL, hope you get them today. You'll like them regardless.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
TECH Addict

i know ill like them. and i dont care if he made them or not. either way a american is making profit off them and putitng bread on the today you know. but a email would be professional of him.

Quick Reply: LPP is SHADY!