THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Just got let go by the COPS!! WHEWWWW!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 01:43 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats man, I know how that feels...I've actually done a few "stand on one foot, touch your nose, count from 67 down to 39" deals and been lucky every time. PBA cards can be helpful occassionaly, but certain cops (state troopers to be exact) have no sense of humor. Glad you got off easy with no major hassle
Old 01-13-2006, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol I burned out coming out of a parking lot and got up to about 80 when the cop pulled out. I didnt know it was a cop but I let off anyways down to about 60. he caught up to me and pulled me over. Paced me 62 in a 35 and gave me a ticket.....shitty but I have gotten lucky too. Back in my junior year of HS me and a friend bought an 81 impala that was spray painted gold. we then painted vulgar drawings, west coast choppers and pimp my ride on the side, limo tinted the rear windows(spray paint), also painted half the wheels white. a kid at our school had this car and he got a ticket in it hitting construction cones, speeding pretty much anything you could think of including hitting a few mail boxes. the cops boxed him in and took him to jail for the night and slapped a $900 ticket on him. the next day at school he was taking a jar around trying to collect money for his ticket at lunch. we told him we would buy the car so we did(illegally because we were 17) signed a fake name on the bill of sale and off we went with tabs expired over 2 years. Later that day after we "modded" it at my house we were gonna go beat on it up at a business park. On our way there with 6 people in the car we got pulled over for expired tabs. we told the cop the guy on the bill of sale wasnt with us and we were just taking the car up to my friends Dads work(he was driving) and then going home. We also said that we had just bought the car but we had forgot the bill of sale in his truck so we had: no ins. no registration, no bill of sale no tabs nothing. a broken windshield vulgar drawings severe body damage, illegally tinted window and a few other things that would have racked up about $2000 in fines but the Stater was a pretty cool guy and told us to hurry up and get home and that he was in a good mood that day and if any other cop had got us we probly would have went to jail!!!! funny story, then we went an beat the hell out of it (including 180's reverse 180's burn outs 65+ mph e-brakes)and then I jumped it into the woods goin about 55 and missed a tree by about 3 ft. then we got the hell outa there and some kid that was with us got it on tape but we never got it from him.

some State Troopers are pretty cool
Old 01-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Destroyer of Transmissions

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a $200 ticket Saturday for going straight and normal down the rode...at 20 over He was real cool. He said "Any reason you're in such a hurry?" "Sign here"...."Slow Down" ...walks away. Talk about MR. Personality!! I havent had a ticket in 2 years. I was way overdue.