THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Insane Accident

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 11:42 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I posted this a couple of weeks ago, newb.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:13 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

YEP, saw this vid like 40 times via other people and sites. regardless of what people think the driver was doing, it is so horrible, as what happened. That ride just exploded, hope the pass, people, didn't feel any of it.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:31 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

I believe this accident happened in Russia somewhere, on Feb 24th. This was posted on another forum.

Just found this:
Ñòðàøíóþ àâàðèþ âî Âëàäèìèðñêîé îáëàñòè ñíÿë âèäåîðåãèñòðàòîð // KP.RU

Originally Posted by Quick and dirty Translation via Google

Visitors to the Internet in full to discuss an accident that occurred Feb. 24 at the village Omutischi Petushki area. Off-road "Nissan" wagon collided with a counter: pickup shattered into small pieces, the driver was killed instantly. Video of the accident, written subsequent to the DVR, "Nissan" car traveled around almost all the online forums. "Tin" - so dubbed some of its users. Official sources of information, in particular, the Office of Traffic Police of the Vladimir region expressed not so emotional.

- February 24, about 18 hours and 20 minutes on the 109-kilometer highway M-7 Volga car driver «Nissan Navara» - Moscow resident born in 1980 lost control and performed on a collision with a motor vehicle "GAZ", - said Mikhail Maslov, an inspector Traffic Police Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Vladimir region. - As a result, «Nissan Navara» drove into oncoming traffic and collided with a Freightliner truck and a car "VAZ 21723". From his injuries SUV driver died at the scene. In addition, the driver suffered "Lada." With numerous cut wounds a person was hospitalized. Now the traffic police department investigation Petushki district conducted investigation verification.

- Driver "Nissan" was named Alexander. He was a good guy, an experienced driver. I was driving home to his wife and children - he has two of them ... - A message on one of the sites put a familiar victim. - The funeral will be held February 28 in Balashikha ... For us it is a tragedy ... It's such grief. No one understands how it all could happen. "

People just superstitious the idea that the driver of "Nissan" has become another victim of an enchanted road, any way is considered part of the road near the village of Omutischi. November 3, 2007 around 11:00 pm it was on the 109th kilometer of the route Moscow - Ufa crashed theater and film actor Aleksandr Dedjushko. In the car, "Toyota Picnic" also had a wife a son eight years. On that tragic day were terrible weather conditions, it was snowing. The actor lost control, drove into the oncoming lane and collided with a truck "for sale". All three died on the spot. And in March 2009 about this same passenger bus collided with a truck "KamAZ". As a result, both vehicles caught fire. Killed 12 bus passengers - businessmen from Ulyanovsk, and both drivers.

If you do not take into account the mystical version, February 23 it was snowing. The video of the tragedy shows that the "Nissan" touched the wheel "furrow" of wet snow and then threw the first car to the right by a passing "Gazelle" and then tossed into the oncoming lane. Perhaps the accident would not have happened if the road cleaned. And even more so there would be a terrible collision, if it stood on this site "bump" on the need for a long time that experts say. However, to get a comment about the timing of the installation facility, the Office of the highway Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod, the Federal Road Agency, we have not succeeded. Phones just do not respond.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AKlowriderZ71
I posted this a couple of weeks ago, newb.
lol hey if this is my first re post on this forum I say I did alright.
Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
YEP, saw this vid like 40 times via other people and sites. regardless of what people think the driver was doing, it is so horrible, as what happened. That ride just exploded, hope the pass, people, didn't feel any of it.
It really is very sad and unfortunate and I hope no one took it the wrong way and that I was trying to poke fun or get a laugh out of it. I honestly do find it amazing what happened to the suv though, scary to think how quickly it vanished.
Originally Posted by AKlowriderZ71
I believe this accident happened in Russia somewhere, on Feb 24th. This was posted on another forum.

Just found this:
Ñòðàøíóþ àâàðèþ âî Âëàäèìèðñêîé îáëàñòè ñíÿë âèäåîðåãèñòðàòîð // KP.RU

Originally Posted by Quick and dirty Translation via Google

Visitors to the Internet in full to discuss an accident that occurred Feb. 24 at the village Omutischi Petushki area. Off-road "Nissan" wagon collided with a counter: pickup shattered into small pieces, the driver was killed instantly. Video of the accident, written subsequent to the DVR, "Nissan" car traveled around almost all the online forums. "Tin" - so dubbed some of its users. Official sources of information, in particular, the Office of Traffic Police of the Vladimir region expressed not so emotional.

- February 24, about 18 hours and 20 minutes on the 109-kilometer highway M-7 Volga car driver «Nissan Navara» - Moscow resident born in 1980 lost control and performed on a collision with a motor vehicle "GAZ", - said Mikhail Maslov, an inspector Traffic Police Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Vladimir region. - As a result, «Nissan Navara» drove into oncoming traffic and collided with a Freightliner truck and a car "VAZ 21723". From his injuries SUV driver died at the scene. In addition, the driver suffered "Lada." With numerous cut wounds a person was hospitalized. Now the traffic police department investigation Petushki district conducted investigation verification.

- Driver "Nissan" was named Alexander. He was a good guy, an experienced driver. I was driving home to his wife and children - he has two of them ... - A message on one of the sites put a familiar victim. - The funeral will be held February 28 in Balashikha ... For us it is a tragedy ... It's such grief. No one understands how it all could happen. "

People just superstitious the idea that the driver of "Nissan" has become another victim of an enchanted road, any way is considered part of the road near the village of Omutischi. November 3, 2007 around 11:00 pm it was on the 109th kilometer of the route Moscow - Ufa crashed theater and film actor Aleksandr Dedjushko. In the car, "Toyota Picnic" also had a wife a son eight years. On that tragic day were terrible weather conditions, it was snowing. The actor lost control, drove into the oncoming lane and collided with a truck "for sale". All three died on the spot. And in March 2009 about this same passenger bus collided with a truck "KamAZ". As a result, both vehicles caught fire. Killed 12 bus passengers - businessmen from Ulyanovsk, and both drivers.

If you do not take into account the mystical version, February 23 it was snowing. The video of the tragedy shows that the "Nissan" touched the wheel "furrow" of wet snow and then threw the first car to the right by a passing "Gazelle" and then tossed into the oncoming lane. Perhaps the accident would not have happened if the road cleaned. And even more so there would be a terrible collision, if it stood on this site "bump" on the need for a long time that experts say. However, to get a comment about the timing of the installation facility, the Office of the highway Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod, the Federal Road Agency, we have not succeeded. Phones just do not respond.
interesting read, not sure I trust clicking on that link though LOL
Old 03-17-2012, 01:33 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Link is the same article, but not translated.

I don't read Russian.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But you can see it from your back porch right? LOL
Old 03-17-2012, 01:42 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Yes actually, I can. My neighbor in this duplex rental is the owner of the building, and they are Russian. lol Russians everywhere around here lately...
Old 03-17-2012, 01:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw this already too. It looked like a really bad accident..
Old 03-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Queen - 'Another One Bites the Dust' - YouTube
Old 03-17-2012, 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WOW........RIP! I have never seen anything like that. Traction control could have changed the outcome of this accident. Mine has tripped once or twice during a heavy rain storm. I feel I could have kept it going straight ultimately but I would have had to clean the shorts. Instead as soon as the back tires lost traction the drive by wire system took over and cut power imediately. Made me a true beliver.

Quick Reply: Insane Accident