THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Got Pulled by a SC State Trooper (RedXray a Criminal)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2021, 04:01 PM
100% Redneck

Received 1,331 Likes on 793 Posts
Default Got Pulled by a SC State Trooper (VIDEO)

I admit I broke the law today.

Watch the video and post the violation (not speeding)

I didn't even notice him until I was next to the wrecker...
first thought... pull over & let him by... he can't be pulling me can he?

Watch In 1080P

Last edited by RedXray; 05-29-2021 at 04:13 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by RedXray:
dantheman1540 (05-31-2021), wretched73 (05-30-2021)
Old 05-29-2021, 05:34 PM
Launching!

Received 145 Likes on 98 Posts

Driving an arrest-me red truck?

Probably cutting over 2 additional lanes in one single swoop. Proper would've been to maintain the lane through the turn, signal left and change 1 lane, signal left again and do the final lane change. He came up pretty quick. Must have been looking for an excuse to play Wile E Coyote. Hopefully he was kind about it.

Anyway, more importantly (for me) what camera you using? Looking at a bunch but a lot of complaints about them not working when you think they are. Sorry to hijack.
Old 05-29-2021, 05:58 PM
100% Redneck

Originally Posted by 68Formula
Anyway, more importantly (for me) what camera you using? Looking at a bunch but a lot of complaints about them not working when you think they are.
These are two Spytec A119 1440P cameras. They are probably 4 or 5 years old so I'm sure there are better cameras out there nowadays. Not sure if these have the motion detection when parked to power up when someone fk's with the vehicle. They have GPS that displays the vehicle speed that I have turned off, in case I need to use video for accident evidence.
The following users liked this post:
68Formula (05-29-2021)
Old 05-30-2021, 12:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1,173 Likes on 893 Posts

Damn that blows. You get a ticket? Bet he thought you were some hooligan then maybe rethunk it when he saw you were an old timer
Old 05-30-2021, 01:19 AM
100% Redneck

Originally Posted by shakenfake
Damn that blows. You get a ticket? Bet he thought you were some hooligan then maybe rethunk it when he saw you were an old timer
The funny thing is when I was editing the video... the wrecker hauling the red Dodge Ram actually ran the left turn red light followed by the small white car. I guess the trooper didn't see that violation because he was stopped on the inside of the two left turn lanes. I'm sure the exhaust note of me coming through the turn caught his attention.

During lite traffic I've hit that turn doing 50+ without any loss of traction or squealing tires... just stuck it like Dale Sr... with the 4/6 drops low center. If he were to see that lol I'm sure it would be a reckless driving charge even though I was only 5 or so over the 45 limit!

I was polite and had all my credentials including my concealed weapon permit. He asked "where is it" meaning my pistol... "It's in the console sir"... "ok just leave it there"

That may have helped, him knowing I've had local, state & federal background checks and I'm not a felon. He issued me a warning ticket for not using my signal. I have a feeling he was just fishing for something bigger and simply threw me back in the pond lol.
68Formula (05-30-2021)
Old 05-30-2021, 06:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

They where Hot on Friday coming back from Georgia. I got on I-77 after I-20 and there had to be at least 20 between the north and south bound lanes each having someone pulled over.
RedXray (06-01-2021)
Old 05-30-2021, 04:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 371 Likes on 299 Posts

For not using your signal? Seriously?

******* move. lol.

( I like the cameras)
Old 06-01-2021, 09:35 AM
100% Redneck

Originally Posted by madmann26
For not using your signal? Seriously?

******* move. lol.

( I like the cameras)
If I would have hit the signal I doubt he could have seen it anyways. I take that turn a lot and when the light at the intersection is green NO cars can legally come up from behind. Clicking on the directionals is a waist of time and energy because no one is behind you. When the light is red it's a different situation. That said the law is the law and my intuitive driving skills don't mean diddly squat to law dogs or the court system
Old 06-01-2021, 10:58 AM
makes children cry

Received 399 Likes on 326 Posts

roll the dice, and sometimes you crap out
Old 06-01-2021, 11:34 AM
100% Redneck

Originally Posted by _zebra
roll the dice, and sometimes you crap out
I've been fortunate with the only accidents when I was behind the wheel since
acquiring my driving privileges in 1973 were the other drivers fault.
I've never hit another vehicle in 48 years of driving...
I'm an insurance providers dream customer...

1976 a drunk backed up into a body shop customers vehicle. I was dropping the cars owner off at his workplace. He witnessed the accident and our shop got the extra work on top of the original damage we were to repair. I had to physically sit the drunk on the curb and hold down waiting on the cops... ahhh to be 19 years old again!

1988 rear ended by an electrical van while I was stopped at a red light. That one hurt my neck but I was to dam "tough" to go to the doctor. Neck has never had the same degree of motion still today. Their insurance payed for my total loss vehicle a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury.

1996 a woman driver did a U-Turn in front of me coming in the opposite direction hitting the left side on my vehicle pushing me into a power pole destroying the right side of the vehicle. Insurance payed for my total loss vehicle a 1976 Buick Century, custom lacquer paint by me, with aftermarket wheels... everywhere I went "hey man nice 442"

Been in a few riding with friends the worst in a Jeep that rolled three times on an old country road. I was ejected out the rear convertible top rolling on the asphalt without a scratch. One friend riding shotgun was battered by the Jeeps roll bar, knocked unconscious and had some pretty bad injuries. I got lucky that night for sure.

Quick Reply: Got Pulled by a SC State Trooper (RedXray a Criminal)