THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Enlisting the Help of the PT.net Family!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 08:15 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enlisting the Help of the PT.net Family!

A good friend of mine, and fellow Performance Truck enthusiast, needs our help! Matt, was involved in a very serious workplace accident (see exert below) that nearly cost this young man his life. He has a very long recovery road ahead of him with numerous surgeries and rehab to follow. As you can imagine, the bills add up quick. Matt is a great guy and an even better friend. He is a honest, humble and hardworking guy, who like most of us, would never ask for this kind of help, but I'm here to ask for him. His family has setup a GoFundMe account to help cover bills and expenses that workman's comp is not. I have posted the link below. Any and all help that you can give is HUGELY appreciated.

"He was severely injured in a workplace accident on 16 June. He was 20-25 feet up in a scissor lift when a gantry crane struck him from behind, knocking the lift over. He landed on a concrete floor crushing his face and breaking bones in both arms...."

https://www.gofundme.com/2awgx8s
Old 07-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 758 Likes on 627 Posts

If I may ask, Is a user on this forum? If so, what is his user name?

Just curious as it may help people connect with this on a personal level if they have interacted with him in the past.
Old 07-13-2016, 02:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FastBrick
If I may ask, Is a user on this forum? If so, what is his user name?

Just curious as it may help people connect with this on a personal level if they have interacted with him in the past.
Unfortunately, I don't believe he ever signed up on the forum. (will verify that though) He has posted a few times on the fb page, but I know the site and fb aren't formally associated with each other. He has a black VortecMax Silverado though, if anyone may recognize the truck.

Thanks for the Bump!