THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Auburn v. GaTech

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auburn v. GaTech

1st game of the season for auburn, Im actually concerned about this one, we lost some good players and Tech isnt a pushover. They upset us bad 2 years ago. Im went scoping out some tailgaiting spots around campus today and im pretty dissapointed about how many places are not allowing tailgaiters this year. There is a ton of construction going on around campus and many places are closed because of that. But rest assured, ill have my grill, tent and beer no matter if i have to put it in front of my duplex. This is no doubt my favorite time of year when the weather starts cooling off and football season comes around, not much can put me in a bad mood. Plus, my major professor is out of town today and tommorow so i have a 5 day weekend, I still have an assload of projects to do but at least i dont have to go in and meet w/class!!!
Old 09-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Launching!

WAR DAMM EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss being on campus for Football season.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

South Carolina is not looking to bad right now either. I think spurrier is going to do a good job there. Im not sure who they are playing next but I am anxious to see how they do against a larger team.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Launching!

I'm gonna date myself, but Bo Jacksons last year at Auburn was my first. I remember beated Florida State while Deon Sanders was still there.

I'm always for any team that beats Spurrier. I don't care where he goes I don't think I can ever like him.

We used to play Georgia Tech every year. They had wreck tech parades etc. I lived on toomey right next to campus and had a springboard diving scholarship.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah i still dont like spurrier from his florida days. Ive been in AU for a couple of years now and still have about 3-4 more untill i get finished w/this degree. Ofcourse, my hometown is only 30 min away so its not that big of a deal to me.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Launching!

I'm jealous! My wife and I were going to buy a little place on lake martin so we could go to games and have a little vacation retreat. I don't know what happened to that idea.

Good luck in school!
Old 09-01-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks I need it!
Old 09-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

War Eagle! Yeah I'm worried about Auburn this year also. They lost a lot of key players last year, but we will see if they can pull it out. Isn't Auburn supposed to have a DE that is pretty good this year? Well, we will see how Auburn does this year with their schedule because no one in the SEC is anything to mess around with, we'll also see how good of a coach ole' Tommy boy is. Since I go to UAB what do you think about the Tennessee and UAB game this weekend?
Old 09-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

UAB didin't pull it out but sure as hell gave Tennessee and run for their money. We'll see what Aurn can do tonight.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

should be a good game... Auburns new QB is very accurate but just doesnt have the long ball. I'm pulling for auburn as always, i love that team.. it was a shame they didnt get to rumble with usc last year. Im hoping they can have a good start to their season.

Quick Reply: Auburn v. GaTech