TOWING & OFFROAD PERFORMANCE Towing |Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |where the pavement ends.

35s possible?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lukn4trbl355
lol its all good man, both are def good lookin trucks, and next project...i like the sound of that haha, can never get enough of that ****

never ending... wanna fully build a 6.0 for this

and my current project that was bone stock jan of this year...
Attached Thumbnails 35s possible?-mj.jpg   35s possible?-trimmed-hood.jpg  
Old 11-18-2011, 11:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

holy **** man thats gonna be sick!!! and a built 6.0 in a jeep...***** gonna be dangerous lol
Old 11-19-2011, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

eh... there all dangerous... thats whats fun! just gotta sell my truck!
Old 11-21-2011, 12:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hahaha hell yeah man fersure! if it aint dangerous, it aint fun lol. and **** man with how clean that truck is...im suprised she hasnt sold already, throw her up on here fullsizechevy n craigslist, im sure someone will jump on that thing
Old 11-21-2011, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

already on every site im on and notta hit yet... guess it has to be seen in person to understand why kbb and all them say its worth what im asking... its on here as well... WITH a cammin video... lol
Old 11-24-2011, 01:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn thats fucked up man, honestly people need to see it in person just like ya said, thatd prob change their mind, that things clean as hell! and im sure someone will find it and take it off your hands, not just b.c its in great shape but prob b.c of that cammin vid too lol, im sure someone will appreciate it as much as you do. like they say good things come in time. n idk if your under racingjunk.com, but you have a free i think week or 2wk that they give you to post an add, i know ya said your on almost every sight, just thought id throw that one out there just in case
Old 01-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man T.J., we need to stop meeting like this! lol

For future reference, I bought some Pro Comp 2.5" keys, 3" Performance Accessories body lift, 17x9 DC-2's, and 35x12.50 KM2's and they rubbed a little on fender. I trimmed that up, cranked the front, and swapped the stock 2" block for a Superlift 5" block and that's how it sits today. It's as tall as my buddies 6" lifted Titan, and I spent wayyyy less money.

Before -

Now -

Old 01-13-2012, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn trucks got a good *** stance man! not up too high or down too low, stance is just right...with mine i can fit 35s with no rub just on my 2in suprisingly. we threw my buddys 35s on my truck and it fit with no rub whatsoever...i almost **** myself i was like seriously?? but for some reason i can fit a decent sized tire with no rub, i dont remember the offset on my rims but i put 33s on with no rub stock height...trimmed a little but thats all. even though next set of intercos i buy are gonna be 35s i think im gonna end up goin with the zone 1.5 body

heres a pic of the blue bitch the way she sits now

1111mytruck.jpg picture by Lukn4trbl355 - Photobucket
Old 01-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea well...it gets me from point A to point B, I can't complain Next step is some running boards, flares just like yours, then I can start on the 14-bolt swap, SAS, and tranny swap. I love how it looks, I just can't have things stay the same too long before it gets "boring." My wallet hates me for that...

Your rig looks stout by the way. That's the look I originally wanted before I went all out
Old 01-13-2012, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha **** man same here, shes been good to me knock on wood n i really give her hell..n thatll look good man, i can def picture that on her...as for the corp 14 n SAS good deal, i def thought about it too, but now since the trucks mostly used for "fun" on the street ill stay with the ifs for a while, not to mention the cops shut most of trails down and threatened to impound our trucks...def not riskin my baby bein impounded. as for the whole gettin bored deal, ive got that same problem ive probably done 8 or 9 different exhaust systems and now im bored of the one i have now...***** raping my wallet.

n thanks man i appreciate it, shes come a long way from the grandpa's truck she was when i got her lol but just like ya said now im gettin tired of how she looks...seein her on 35s made me wanna ditch the 33s...figured another 1.5 in of lift and 35s would probably be a decent stance and more what im aimin for...and if i ever go SAS ill prob just do a ford d44 with coils and a 4 link and have her on 35s...i dont want nothin crazy, like i said earlier were all runnin out of places to go trail riding n boonin...**** sucks!

Quick Reply: 35s possible?