Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Beware: Distinct Fabrications out of Mckinney, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 02:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gamble686
You know it wouldn't be tough to get a lot of his personal info..... Some people do have access to certain resources which could scare him straight...... Just saying.... If you happen to want to go down that road.... Could start posting pics of his person license plates and vehicles as well as those of family members or even addresses or photos of their homes, pets, etc. just saying....
Family members would be too much, just my opinion. Just read this thread, sorry to hear that texasglock23.

Last edited by 08cheyennesc; 04-14-2014 at 02:11 AM. Reason: .
Old 04-14-2014, 03:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gamble686
You know it wouldn't be tough to get a lot of his personal info..... Some people do have access to certain resources which could scare him straight...... Just saying.... If you happen to want to go down that road.... Could start posting pics of his person license plates and vehicles as well as those of family members or even addresses or photos of their homes, pets, etc. just saying....
I'm not interested in getting anyone else involved. Only those responsible. I'm attemtpingnto keep it completely legit and within reasoning. It would be wrong for me to say how shitty of a person he is for being shady if I were to stoop to his level. I will accept and appreciate and relevant info. I do have some info on him. But sadly nothing has came of it after turning it over to the legal department at USAA.

Thanks 08. I've been in close contact with the owner of the other vehicle who was involved. He unfortunately lost out quite a bit more than I did.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:37 PM

I know hector from working with him at branded customs he stole tools from my box stole air ride parts metal welding leads etc etc and he is a hack I had to follow behind him and check everything he did and make him fix stuff he would just overlook on purpose he hit on my gf he took a truck to some painter to fix that he scratched up customer comes in looking for his truck and we have to track it down he is not a man and cant handle his business he should apply at mcdonalds but even then he probably could not correctly make a cheeseburger
Old 04-25-2014, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol, damn, so I take it he isn't and Branded Customs anymore?

Thanks Shawn