STEREO & ELECTRONICS Audio Components | Radars | Alarms | General Wiring

Fu$@in Thieves!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 08:36 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thats b.s. , i cant stand low life c**k sucking piece of **** thieves! in the middle of the day? that takes *****(even if they were in thier mouths) i hope they die a slow death in hell
Old 01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Destroyer of Transmissions

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That really sucks! Time to get creative.....

Wire the alarm into a 120db air horn (think tractor trailer). You can get them off ebay for $100 sometimes less. Mount the horn under the hood facing the cab or under the seat or in an A/C vent. The won't be able to sit in the cab long enough to steal anything because they will go deaf. Plus you will hear it for about 1/2 mile, who needs a pager
Old 01-31-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know...thats a damn good idea....invest in the train horns tho....much louder...
Old 02-01-2006, 12:50 AM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

what a freakin bummer dude, sorry that **** happens
Old 02-01-2006, 06:40 AM
TECH Addict

i can get into a truck in a matter of seconds its not hard. theres a bag that we use at the shop that you put in the crack of the door and pump it up with air kinda like a blood pressor thing and stick a rod down in there and unlock the door. sorry to hear that.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FogleMotorsports
i can get into a truck in a matter of seconds its not hard. theres a bag that we use at the shop that you put in the crack of the door and pump it up with air kinda like a blood pressor thing and stick a rod down in there and unlock the door. sorry to hear that.
I have seen this method in action when I lock my keys in my truck, I called Pop-a-Lock, took the guy like 10 second to unlock my truck. I got the factory anti-theft that uses the horns instead of sirens but the system did not even go off, I know the factory system is worthless. Anybody can get lock-out tool set, I purchased a set for my dad from Northern tools, cost $15.

That does suck to hear about someone truck getting broke into. You need to find the bastard that did this, and rip off his gonads.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

I have the only solution, do like me and shave the door handles then there is no way to get in without breaking the window. stock lock switch dont work and there are no rods in the door itsself. My buddy happened to get a lil more lucky he caught a 18 year old of hispanich desent in the proccess, walked up queitly and beet the tar out of the guy. And then got mase in the face as a female onlooker tryed to help the guy getting his *** kicked. Be warned if you break into cars i hope you get hurt.... bad. we work hard for money to buy the stuff in our rides keep out.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to hear that, sucks man
Old 02-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Teching In

need to catch'em and put one right twix the running lights....kill'em all and let God sort them out...dead men can tell their side of the story..haha
Old 02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Oh_4_4_Dr
...dead men can tell their side of the story..haha
that's a big 10-4!

there's alarms now that have a camera, that can see in the dark. a pager also. the camera takes a pic when the alarm first goes off, then another a couple seconds later. you can take 10 + more manually with the remote. i've been thinking of doing something that records off the camera for 15 minutes if the alarm goes off.

the train horn is a good idea. i think coming up with a way to send the voltage off the ignition coil to their azz when the alarm goes would be sweet also.

Quick Reply: Fu$@in Thieves!