STEREO & ELECTRONICS Audio Components | Radars | Alarms | General Wiring

07 NNBS wiring harness help

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 07 NNBS wiring harness help

Have not gone real deep yet on this, but looking for wiring harness and pinout for drivers/pass door switch modules, preferably showing optional equipment.

I have official manuals on order, but could be a while before they ship.

Basically, GM would not let you order a RCSB Sierra with the pwr folding/pwr adjust/heated and integral signal setup. Could only get heated and pwr adjust. However they would let you order the camper style mirrors which while ugly, did come with pwr adjust/heated and integral signals.

My logic is they would have the same switch module for camper mirrors, and a guy could possibly add the uplevel mirrors to the truck and at least get the signal (and body color section too). Be nice to get the pwr folding option but only trucks that have that are ext/crew so then would have 4 window switches. Not sure of my options there.

Anyway, some wiring info/pinouts would help confirm/deny the theory. Muth sells signal upgrade mirrors but have a chance at uplevel mirrors for a decent price.

Any help appreciated.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just gonna give you a heads up. Not too many people on here are gonna know much about these trucks yet unless they are either a dealership type like me or work at a custom shop that may have seen on through as a project. Maybe one of the guys that has one on here will come up with something.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kinda figured but thought I would try anyway. Once my manuals show up, I guess I'll see what I can do and then post the results!!

Thanks