Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Do you guys think its right to pay return shipping

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
John, time to calm down. I got one of the co-owners to approve us paying the shipping charges back to us (one has said no earlier today).

Let's clear one thing up here though: The pictured Y-pipe is NOT for a truck either (it's an LT1 F-body part). So even if we shipped you that part, you'd still be in the tough spot because you have several year old headers. I'll have the shipping guys send a calltag and UPS will be by to pick up that Y-pipe in the next few business days.

And I updated the website already so the F-body ORY doesn't show up under the trucks.
Matt
I am cool about it, thats why I didn't mention any names on the subject, just needed some ops here, as I had it for sale, for almost what I paid for it.. Now my thing is I just would like to return it,get a refund of my money...Will that be a problem?? That is good that it has been changed now, so that nobody else does it... There are still a few of us here running the OLD STYLE HEADERS. Again I have bought from TSP before with 100% satisfaction, but felt in this particular situation I was in the right.

I hope this will be cleared up and made right...

John
Old 11-25-2008, 09:36 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maddboost
No where on their page does it specify if it works for their new headers or old headers so it is a gray area. But when you order something from a website I do agree that you are responsible that you ordered the correct part. Is the model number posted correct? Dealing with parts myself I always call to make sure what I am ordering will work with another part. There are so many variances with aftermarket parts you have to do this.

They also post in their polices page which explains pictures may not represent what they are selling.
http://texas-speed.com/shop/policies.asp
It doesn't say because the headers he has haven't been available new for years. The parts listed are all new and fit each other. I have found that nobody reads policies pages, although they are VERY important when ordering anything online, no matter what industry you're dealing with.

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Good point Phil, probably a good idea to read the policies link first!

It's kinda a grey area but, I guess really they didn't have to do what they are doing for you man. TSP, I appreciate you handling this situation like you have though.
Thanks for understanding the other side of the situation. Again, we always try to help in any way we can when we can.

John, the calltag will be entered tomorrow and UPS should make their first attempt to pick it up Friday or Monday.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Matt
I am cool about it, thats why I didn't mention any names on the subject, just needed some ops here, as I had it for sale, for almost what I paid for it.. Now my thing is I just would like to return it,get a refund of my money...Will that be a problem?? That is good that it has been changed now, so that nobody else does it... There are still a few of us here running the OLD STYLE HEADERS. Again I have bought from TSP before with 100% satisfaction, but felt in this particular situation I was in the right.

I hope this will be cleared up and made right...

John
Yes, I've already got it cleared through my boss so that's fine. We'll take care of the rest.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
Yes, I've already got it cleared through my boss so that's fine. We'll take care of the rest.

Excellent thank you for taking car of this, in a short... I will contact you when the ups man picks up.. Also please notify me when I will have my card refunded....

John
Old 11-26-2008, 09:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your card will be refunded when the parts arrive back at TSP.

Jon Reynolds
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 11-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
Your card will be refunded when the parts arrive back at TSP.

Jon Reynolds
Texas Speed & Performance
Sounds good, I am still a happy TSP customer

John
Old 11-26-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Veteran

The best thing to do in a situation like this is, if there is any doubt, call them before you order, explain your application, and get someone to say "Yes, this part will work with your application." Record (1) that person's name and (2) the day and time of the call. Then, if there is an error, there is no doubt as to who is responsible for correcting it.