Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Damn....now I'm better than most of you guys....

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowprocess
We're doing it at the track. I'm not having the side of my car smashed in because Paul Walker with the slick street tires can't launch his car straight and comes crashing into mine. You have plenty of time to get back home then meet me in Greenville Saturday night. I remember you're renting the room for Friday and not Saturday. I'm going to blow what's left of that paint on the hood off!!!!!!!!! Hope that's some good vinyl on the hood scoop. Might be the only thing left on the hood after we run.

FWIW....the lt1 gave you a hell of a run, but you won't be able to over rev two gears, miss 1, and spin out of the hole and expect a victory. You have roughly 3 days to get your driving practice in. I would suggest using that time wisely.
btw this is ruthless eric left his **** logged in so i'm fixin to own him...... but before that.......I got liability and you got full coverage so if anybody's worried about their **** gettin smashed its me......especially being up against somebody who's never ran an F-body..... and the fact that i over revved 2 gears and spun through 2nd and still owned a drag slick equipped lt1 that consistantly runs high 13's should tell ya somethin

I'm gonna blow that "gunmetal spraypaint" off them rims so the lugs are back pink again. I'm not waitin till saturday so you can spray the house down..... tonight motor vs motor
Old 02-21-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by $theNEWguy$
btw this is ruthless eric left his **** logged in so i'm fixin to own him...... but before that.......I got liability and you got full coverage so if anybody's worried about their **** gettin smashed its me......especially being up against somebody who's never ran an F-body..... and the fact that i over revved 2 gears and spun through 2nd and still owned a drag slick equipped lt1 that consistantly runs high 13's should tell ya somethin

I'm gonna blow that "gunmetal spraypaint" off them rims so the lugs are back pink again. I'm not waitin till saturday so you can spray the house down..... tonight motor vs motor
No, I've never raced the fbody. I have been racing a truck that will beat both of them by about 2 seconds for quite some time now though. Why don't you show everybody that 15 second timeslip you have from the last time you went to the track at Greenville. Should make a nice conversation piece. If you're not scared of my bone stock ss against your bolt on ss, then you can be patient and wait until the track. I don't want you pulling a ricer flyby at the end of the race and saying that was the 1/4. I'm going to keep this one by the books so there is no question. Plus I'm betting on treeing the **** out of you anyway. This isn't the fast and the furious. Let's take it to the track so the slips will do the talking.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Truck addict

do it at the drags. keep it legal.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by goshawk23
do it at the drags. keep it legal.
I'm not worried about it. He wouldn't even race dirty without the spray. Now he's worried about a little ole stock auto ss. At the track its driver against driver, no second guessing anything.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:43 PM
TECH Addict

about the 15 second second time slip..... when someone blows their **** up in my lane and covers the track with oil its pretty hard to hook up with slick street tires... and after spinnin through 3 gears i coasted down the second half of the track.... u cant honestly think that was a legitimate time for my car. I'm not gonna wait around for ya to spray the house down..... if that's the case ya can wait til the end of this summer when i'm cammin and sprayin

keep the excuses flowin we can go on third light flash like everyone else has done and had no prob with. we can have the 1/4 mile marked off exactly so there won't be any question. ya either a man or a mouse .... o , and ya never had a problem runnin ol dirty up against an lt1 last year..........
Old 02-21-2006, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slowprocess
I'm not worried about it. He wouldn't even race dirty without the spray. Now he's worried about a little ole stock auto ss. At the track its driver against driver, no second guessing anything.

thats easy to say when ya got an automatic .... jus put it in D and go. Its easy to talk noise to someone who has back tires as slick as ice
Old 02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
TECH Addict

If ya got nothin to hide and your not gonna spray then prove it, we can go tonight .

Yes, man up or No, back down

(circle one)
Old 02-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmmm stock auto ss vs. modded M6 ss how is that fair?
Old 02-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Hmmm stock auto ss vs. modded M6 ss how is that fair?

your right , its not fair, but i'm not the one callin somebody out to begin with. I was jus sayin if we were gonna do it we can do it asap instead of drivin 40 miles to the track sat night.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Truck addict

i have a few tricks that will help one beat the other.....very easily