Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Calling all south Ga & north Fl folk

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 06:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i ordered my longtubes today and getting my circle d tomorrow. If i can get both of them put in il be in douglas the 24th. pewter53 is suppose to be tuning it the 23rd
Old 01-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Staging Lane

yea you know how us brunswick boys do it
Old 01-14-2010, 12:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hopefully thelly be a good turnout, one of my friends just informed me one of our other local trucks will be up there with us. so the count so far is my yellow sierra 5.3 ,20's, red SSS 6.0 ,20's, blue 5.3 reg cab, stock 17's, 4 door on 4's 5.3, white extended cab 6.0, eskie 17's, possiblely our other 2 friends gold extended cab 5.3 ,20's, blue SSS AWD 6.0, 22's.

buncha slow trucks but should be a good trip lol
Old 01-14-2010, 06:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Holy hell !!! How can this be? This huge meet is going down and my truck is still tore down for paint and I am supposed to leave for a trip with the family friday about lunchtime.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by KDavis04ss
Thats Jeremy Guest. its a pretty wicked truck. Thats actually us filming them videos ha. we stayed at the santa maria motel
Thats cool we all stayed at the Desert Inn right below yall. Yea that truck is pretty wicked I agree is he from the Waycross area?? He always cutts up in that truck down a Turkey Rod every year, I seen that he gott pulled over after a rolling burnout this year. Nice to finally have name to go with that truck now..
Old 01-19-2010, 07:55 PM
TECH Resident

ya him and the lightning thats always following him usually leaves with a few tickets between them. He lives here in Brunswick. i wish he would take it to the track. id like to see what it runs
Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 PM
TECH Junkie

ya him and the lightning thats always following him usually leaves with a few tickets between them. He lives here in Brunswick. i wish he would take it to the track. id like to see what it runs
What is the status with the circle d and lt install? You gonna make it tothe track SAT ?
Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slowec
What is the status with the circle d and lt install? You gonna make it tothe track SAT ?

me and kyle put the LTs on last night and i couldnt be more disappointed. i wasn't expected to gain anything until i got a tune but it wont even get out of its own way out the hole. somethings not right. we were gonna put the circle D in friday night but as slow as it is now that converter might get it back where it was stock so im debating on weather or not to even put it in now until i figure out what the problem is.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 AM
TECH Junkie

me and kyle put the LTs on last night and i couldnt be more disappointed. i wasn't expected to gain anything until i got a tune but it wont even get out of its own way out the hole. somethings not right. we were gonna put the circle D in friday night but as slow as it is now that converter might get it back where it was stock so im debating on weather or not to even put it in now until i figure out what the problem is.
This is all to common. Put in the verter. Your et will thank you. You will need a tune for your lt's tho. When u get the verter in , u will flash past some of ur low end loss with those lt's. Then when u get it tuned , more of ur low end loss will corrected. Trust the people that have been doing this for years, there is a reason ALL fast trucks don't run stock manifolds. U are on the right track
Old 01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slowec
this is all to common. Put in the verter. Your et will thank you. You will need a tune for your lt's tho. When u get the verter in , u will flash past some of ur low end loss with those lt's. Then when u get it tuned , more of ur low end loss will corrected. Trust the people that have been doing this for years, there is a reason all fast trucks don't run stock manifolds. U are on the right track
agreed!!

Quick Reply: Calling all south Ga & north Fl folk