Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

BigKid, Blacksheep, and Ranwalk....

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 03:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BigKid, Blacksheep, and Ranwalk....

Buy an F-body!!!!!

Thought i would come and see what the truck guys had to say. Curt told me about this place.

Randy, Nice Truck. Sounds great to. To bad it wouldn't hook up the other night. i wanted to see you and that Z06 go down the frontage road.

Kenny, I think Curt is going to need some Wheelie bars when he gets this new setup installed. I would hate to see the Silvy on the roof.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats up?? Very nice car you got there.
I wish I could have rolled with that z06 too. I gotta get a little suspension work on this thing so I can go from a dig. I'm working on that though, as soon as I get straight with Curt on the transmission, then I will be working on getting his caltracs.
Shame you didnt have the bottle with you that night. Could have had some good runs on Watkins.
Speaking of wheelie bars, I dont think Curt is the only one that needs them from what I heard. That back bumper got a little close the other day didnt it
Old 10-13-2005, 07:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah!! According to Curt it hooked pretty hard. Are you going to Canton this weekend to that street car shootout?
Old 10-13-2005, 07:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BKHAWK1
Yeah!! According to Curt it hooked pretty hard. Are you going to Canton this weekend to that street car shootout?
I would, but wont be in town this weekend. Flying out tommorrow morning to North Carolina to watch the Busch and Nascar races. My wife works at Lowes and won an all expense paid trip
I hope they have a good enough turn out to keep doing it though, so I can make the next one.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

You will like The track there. I had a few friends say that they liked it better than going to Talladega.

I hope that they can to. I know why the owner said that they can't do it any more. It is bc he is cheap and wants to make more money off the concesion stands. That is why he told Wes to get the attendance up. He has test and tune on Friday night for $10. I showed up around 7 and they didn't prep the track until 10. They close at 12. So who can test anything in two hours. Maybe get two pass's in unless you hot lap.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 134 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by BKHAWK1
Buy an F-body!!!!!
Why?? So I can be slower? :p

Yea, I heard you are the one that need some training wheels. Congrats on your new title. Hurry up and get the new kit on and make it harder to beat. You never know, it might even be a truck that takes the title from you.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BigKID
Why?? So I can be slower? :p

Yea, I heard you are the one that need some training wheels. Congrats on your new title. Hurry up and get the new kit on and make it harder to beat. You never know, it might even be a truck that takes the title from you.
I hope to get it plumbed next week. I guess i can say i have the 346 ci title once one of you out run my time. I think Mike Casano is going to be pretty close this weekend. I think he is going over to Montgomery, AL.
I would like to see one of ya'll to break that record of all the trucks. (10:08) It would be nice to have a few more 9 sec cars/trucks around MS.

I don't want to put wheelie bars on my car. I guess i could get a set that are removable and slap them on at the track. That would take me out of the street car sceen. I don't think that the Madison Cops would like me riding through town with wheelie bars hanging out from under the bumper.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:28 PM
TECH Veteran

I dont think you have to worry about me taking the title. I think I am going to be content running 11's with the lowly ole 120K mile 5.3.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:28 PM
TECH Veteran

RIIIGHT!!! Nines or bust baby!
Old 10-13-2005, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BigKID
I dont think you have to worry about me taking the title. I think I am going to be content running 11's with the lowly ole 120K mile 5.3.
An 11 second 1/8th mile isnt somthing i'd be smiling about if I were you

Quick Reply: BigKid, Blacksheep, and Ranwalk....