PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Southern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/)
-   -   1slow01Z71 (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/1slow01z71-371974/)

slowprocess 08-12-2006 11:11 PM

1slow01Z71

You've got alot of opinions on everybody's setup and how they can make it better. Let's see what the Z will do in November at No Problem Raceway. Maybe you can give me alittle advice on mine after we line them up. I'm anxious to see how bad you'll beat me with such an elaborate setup as you run to my basic 6.0L/cam/nitrous setup.

v8 08-12-2006 11:14 PM

Damn What A Call Out Lol.

FarmerBeau 08-12-2006 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by slowprocess
You've got alot of opinions on everybody's setup and how they can make it better. Let's see what the Z will do in November at No Problem Raceway. Maybe you can give me alittle advice on mine after we line them up. I'm anxious to see how bad you'll beat me with such an elaborate setup as you run to my basic 6.0L/cam/nitrous setup.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Is this a callout?

Im excited. :jest:

trever1t 08-12-2006 11:15 PM

Slow vs. Slow
I want video! :eek2:

goshawk23 08-12-2006 11:23 PM

I'll take on the winner. I can't wait to see how badass this thing really is.

slowprocess 08-12-2006 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by goshawk23
I'll take on the winner. I can't wait to see how badass this thing really is.

I hear its going for 9s, so we should be easy pickings......especially with our low budget setups and low knowledge of trucks. Hell, blacksheep might want to get in on this as well. :jest:

Rhino79 08-13-2006 12:24 AM

I hear its going for 9s, so we should be easy pickings......especially with our low budget setups and low knowledge of trucks. Hell, blacksheep might want to get in on this as well. :jest:

When you get through with him I bet the Wood Hauler's lil 408 might want some of that 418 too.:judge:

1slow01Z71 08-13-2006 12:25 AM

Wondering how Im a know-it-all? I never made a single derogatory remark towards blacksheep I just stated he is the quickest but not the fastest then I proceeded to aska few more questions about his setup and even commented that he should have both titles AND be in the 9s easily. I fail to to see the error of my ways. I DO know quite a bit since I have done all my own work and have "been there, done that" so-to speak. I will never claim to know it all, I just give my suggestion of what I would do in a certain instance since I have been on here a while and have seen what works and doesnt. I also have plenty of real life experience with my own setup and friends trucks/cars. I in no way give advice to be an ass or make people look dumb I just dont want them to waste as much money as I have by messing up and buying the wrong things and having to go back in and do them again differently. I give major props to blacksheep and what he has done so dont take anything that I have said as a derogatory remark towards him or anyone else. The ONLY people that I TRY and make look like fools are the ones that get on here and are a true tool or constantly spout off misinformation. With that being said...

Heads are being ordered from WCCH next week and HPT is on its way. Ill still be running a built 65e so...:eyes:

Bring it and hope you brung enough.:D

1slow01Z71 08-13-2006 12:27 AM

Here is the deal guys Ill run ya'll on the track then lets take it to the street in MY element where I will have an advantage, which is what i built my truck for, the street. I think its fair considering the weight advantages you all have on me. Im by no means making excuses but it would be interesting to see the difference street vs. track makes.

Just wanted to bring out one more point

especially with our low budget setups and low knowledge of trucks.

I NEVER once said you had no/low knowledge of our vehicles or that you had a POS. I have always encouraged you to stick with it through all your tranny problems and everything else, thats kind of low blow considering I have done nothing to you to warrant a remark like that.

silver-mod-o 08-13-2006 12:31 AM

it just seems like you are usually the "one upper guy" Cody.... but if you've been there, done that and built a motor that drinks oil like a thirsty hooker all on your own then I guess I'll have to take what you say as gospel as well... I've noticed that trend for a long while... I wish I could be there to see the race. :D