Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck Bed Cover?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 05:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck Bed Cover?

Just got a new truck on lease, a silver Nissan Frontier Crew Cab w/ extended bed. Not gonna mod it, since it's on lease, but I am able to get a bed cover. Only thing is, I'm not a truck guy so I don't know anything.

Any suggestions? So far only read up on one kind of Tonneau Cover, Extang. I guess we're looking for something that looks good, very functional, and easy to use/remove should we need to load something large. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

Since it is leased, I would suggest you get a tonneau cover that clamps on so you don't have to drill holes. If you are going to be hauling a lot of oversize items I suggest you get a soft tonneau that rolls up. Having to remove a hard bedcover is pretty much a pain in the ***. I would say just go to stylin concepts or another website and search be vehicle as that will list what tonneau's are available for your Nissan. Hope this helps.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04sierra
Since it is leased, I would suggest you get a tonneau cover that clamps on so you don't have to drill holes. If you are going to be hauling a lot of oversize items I suggest you get a soft tonneau that rolls up. Having to remove a hard bedcover is pretty much a pain in the ***. I would say just go to stylin concepts or another website and search be vehicle as that will list what tonneau's are available for your Nissan. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll try that. Would that be stylinconcepts.com? Or maybe you know of some web addys?