Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Escalade Handles

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 09:06 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Escalade Handles

I've had these on the truck for a few months now, just haven't gotten around to taking any pics, and actually these didn't come out that great but you get the idea. It's amazing how something so subtle can make such a big difference. The door and tailgate handles have changed the trucks looks totally IMO, really gives it a more polished look. The door handles are straight from GM, and the tailgate handle was made by combining the handle from one of those aftermarket chrome handle/bucket assemblies, (gonna try to sell the chrome bucket if anybody's interested), and a smoothed and painted bucket that I got from Mike MADS99 (great guy!). Enjoy!

driver side

passenger side

tailgate

Old 10-09-2010, 09:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

So when do the pink flames go on to match the daughters outfit?
Looks slow btw, think we need some vids to prove your a performancetrucks enthusiast.. A 0-60 4wd stalled launch would do for now..
Old 10-09-2010, 10:57 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by skolman91
So when do the pink flames go on to match the daughters outfit?
Looks slow btw, think we need some vids to prove your a performancetrucks enthusiast.. A 0-60 4wd stalled launch would do for now..
LOL at the pink flames...maybe if they make magnets

It is slow ha ha, but it does launch nicely now. It took me months to get pics of these handles up, so don't hold your breath for the video lol I do have a digi video camera that was a gift from work for when we won last year's "Elite of Lexus"...I'll work on it
Old 10-09-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

truck looks awesome Hayes. Would look better with some 5% tint
Old 10-09-2010, 11:11 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by GMCtrk
truck looks awesome Hayes. Would look better with some 5% tint
Thanks Michael...I'd love to tint the windows, but the cops bust ***** about that around here, and the laws are pretty strict about it. Pretty sure that they can pull your inspection sticker as well as giving you a ticket, so then you have to pay the ticket, remove the tint and glue residue, and go and get reinspected
Old 10-09-2010, 11:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome Billy. And I agree with you, Its great how such small mods can make a huge difference. Your daughter is growing up since the last pic I saw awhile back on here. Before you know it she will be borrowing your truck
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by D_reks{5.3}
Looks awesome Billy. And I agree with you, Its great how such small mods can make a huge difference. Your daughter is growing up since the last pic I saw awhile back on here. Before you know it she will be borrowing your truck
Thanks Derek! Yea, she's growing up fast, and she's small compared to the other kids in her "grade" (Pre-K 4) at day care...she's a smart one though, she's already told me that she wants a Chevy truck like daddy...bet you can't guess what color she wants it
Old 10-10-2010, 02:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

Just have your daughter hold the camera, im sure it will turn out great lol..
You would think the "Elite of lexus/Elite apt parking lot mechanic" wouldnt have any trouble getting a video of his own truck..
On a side note, do they bust ***** for tinted tails there too? wouldnt look too bad imo..
Old 10-10-2010, 04:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by budhayes3
... It is slow ha ha, but it does launch nicely now. It took me months to get pics of these handles up, so don't hold your breath for the video lol ...

...she's a smart one though, she's already told me that she wants a Chevy truck like daddy...bet you can't guess what color she wants it
Ya, I wanna see vid... of a 35 roll lighting the tires. You said it could. If no vid(s), BAN!

She gets her smarts from who, your Mom? It skips a generation doesn't it.?

Arrival Blue!?!
If so, that's a really bright kid.

BH3, seriously, it looks really good!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:56 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by skolman91
Just have your daughter hold the camera, im sure it will turn out great lol..
You would think the "Elite of lexus/Elite apt parking lot mechanic" wouldnt have any trouble getting a video of his own truck..
On a side note, do they bust ***** for tinted tails there too? wouldnt look too bad imo..
"Elite Apt Parking Lot Mechanic"...I like that! Not sure if they bust ***** about the tails or not, I see a lot of cars at work with them and haven't noticed any tickets stuffed in the console, so I think that as long as the lights shine through they may let it slide. I was rocking those GTS smoked covers for a few months, many years ago, and I never had a problem with the cops. I removed them though because I thought that they looked cheesy, and I was afraid of getting rear ended since they definitely blocked some light from shining through.

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Ya, I wanna see vid... of a 35 roll lighting the tires. You said it could. If no vid(s), BAN!

She gets her smarts from who, your Mom? It skips a generation doesn't it.?

Arrival Blue!?!
If so, that's a really bright kid.

BH3, seriously, it looks really good!
Yea, it definitely can and has broken them loose at 35...about 3 times already now. Doesn't seem to do it every time, I guess that the conditions have to be just right

And you know that I'm a dope, so the smarts must be from my mom...definitely not from the ex-wife, she's a stutterin mutterin idiot lol. I knew she was dumb when I married her, but she was a sweetheart then so I didn't care. Now she's just a dumb bitch

...and Rosie wants a PINK Chevy truck...I'd prefer that she wanted Arrival Blue, I doubt that GM will be offering pink even in 13 years when Rosie gets her license, gonna have to be a custom job

Quick Reply: Escalade Handles