Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DynaMat

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DynaMat

Hey guys this is a great investment especially if you have dumped exhaust. Lowered interior noise by more than half. I did my doors and the rear of the cab and a huge difference. I ran out and had to get more all thats left now is the roof and up under the dash, so if you are looking to quiet things up great investment and your stereo sounds tens times better as well.
Attached Thumbnails DynaMat-dynamat.jpg  
Old 03-24-2005, 10:27 PM
TECH Resident

You would have even more sound insulation if you actually used some closed cell foam over your sound deadening material. If you ever took apart a BMW or Mercedes, you'd know what I'm talking about.

www.raamaudio.com
Old 03-25-2005, 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Is your truck an ExCab or RegCab? Just wondering cause I've got a RegCab and been trying to figure out if the bar behind the passenger seat to tie in a childs seat goes all the way across to behind the driver's seat. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

I'll have a write up soon about sound deadening your doors and other areas. With pics!
Old 03-25-2005, 03:35 PM
TECH Resident

i bought 2 door kits one for the 2 back doors and the other for the front doors, ill try to get pics
Old 03-25-2005, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I bought a few bulk pacs of Dynamat from EBAY and everything went great, Just as advertised, I was worried because the price was so low.

rhino lining works good too.

I need to do the Dynamat the doors know, Evrything else is nice and solid.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Teching In

My truck is a Reg Cab , I don't remember seeing a BAR there but i think i have a pic i'll put up to show u.
I am not familiar with closed cell foam but in the past I went over the Dynamat with rubberized undercoating which did a good job I need to do it in this truck...

Originally Posted by 2002yroneformula
Is your truck an ExCab or RegCab? Just wondering cause I've got a RegCab and been trying to figure out if the bar behind the passenger seat to tie in a childs seat goes all the way across to behind the driver's seat. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails DynaMat-chevy0040.jpg  
Old 03-25-2005, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

I bought a few bulk pacs of Dynamat from EBAY and everything went great, Just as advertised, I was worried because the price was so low.

rhino lining the floor first works good too.

I need to do the Dynamat the doors know, Evrything else is nice and solid.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:39 PM
TECH Resident

how much did that cost you man to get the spray in done in the inside???
Old 03-29-2005, 10:57 PM
TECH Regular

It's always nice to see people purchase product like dynamat online. You have retailers like myself who educate the customers on the product, demo my vehicle to show them the differences it can make, and people buy it online to save a little dough. People who sell that stuff online are not authorized dealers, nor do they have a mortgage payment of multiple thousands of dollars a month.

Not saying you're one of those guys, but it just irritates me when I have "customers" come in to the shop and I educate them on product for sometimes hours (literally) and they come in 2 weeks later with the same product they bought online for less money.

/end rant

Quick Reply: DynaMat