Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Well a kill is a kill .. W/video

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 12:57 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Well a kill is a kill .. W/video

My 08 5.3 Sierra in sig ... Still not fully tuned cause the '10 ECM isnt reading all the sensors .. Not going in detail again its a work in progress .. Had lightning hit the new house n fried almost all electrical in my home .. So no extra $$s for a while to trouble shoot wires and ECM any further.. Anyway that my truck being filmed from the passenger side of '13 Toyota SR5 .. Dont kno anything other than that .. Lil truck got a good launch .. My Sierra is a slow as hound dog out the hole .. U can hear it die when i lift the brake .. I have torque management set off but sounds like it still kicks in . U can hear it in second run in second video when i spin a lil u hear it die out then jump up again .. I cant finish tuning til i figure out why i can read one side O2s .. First video is to 100 (100 on my speedo) and second run is lil over 115 .. Which is where i get a vibration at so i dont run past that mark anymore .. Next time will be from 30 roll but im a drag racer i rather from a dig .. Hopefully after Jan i get gears and sensors sorted out and get better tuned .. But it is what is ... ... The Black Cherry Glasspack Loud as a mother eh?!! .. Nobody is usually around to video as i dont video while i drive so i never have video when i run to mexico cough cough .. but that night in mexico lol we had someone video
First time playing round versus a 'yota tho or any truck since the 6L80E fiascle err umm swap!!!

Edit: its a 2013 Nissan i ran not a Toyota...the friend filming has a 'Yota ... not sure on the specs onthe Nissan

08 sierra 1strun..still LTs but w/4" black cherry glasspack 27" length - YouTube
08 Sierra doin lil work .. Still LTs and resonators but with 4" black cherry glasspack 27" length... - YouTube

Last edited by BIGDADDY1969; 09-18-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: was a Nissan not Toyota
Old 07-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Staging Lane

Good runs. 30 roll should be in your favor since your truck wakes up after yall got going.

And to correct the guy in the video, you got him but a couple buss lengths, not just a little bit

Who's exhaust we hear in the video?
Old 07-09-2013, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Cool

My exhaust .. the 'Yota has stock exhaust .. My pipe dumped on pass side thats why i line up on right .. If not all u wud hear is my pipe lol .. Exhaust is LTs to 3" single pipe into 3" inlet of a 4" Flowmonster Black Cherry Tube muffler (Glasspack) to 4" tailpipe into a 7" SS tip .. Bitch is stupid loud!!!!

Last edited by BIGDADDY1969; 08-12-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

I love the muffler .. Vehicles subject to me passing them on highway ummm not so much!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Staging Lane

Gotta love full exhaust. One of the best mods there is just for the sound. Extra power is just icing on the cake.

Off topic, Any srt10 Ram RC's in your area?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Good runs. My truck is pretty loud as well but it sounds so nasty.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you're suppose to hold the phone sideways when filming lol

good runs
Old 07-09-2013, 11:52 PM
TECH Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by Chevy_King1500
you're suppose to hold the phone sideways when filming lol

good runs
Its a friend who filmed it .. On the phone its full screen but after uploading it its not so big of a picture anymore lol
Old 07-09-2013, 11:59 PM
TECH Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by GodBuiltMy5oh
Gotta love full exhaust. One of the best mods there is just for the sound. Extra power is just icing on the cake.

Off topic, Any srt10 Ram RC's in your area?
Yea i love headers sound with fulll free flow pipes n muffler .. Its bark is worse than its bite lol .. SRT10 rams no .. There used to an older model one but havent seen it in a long time .. It was early 2004-5ish model when first came out i think .. But im straight nights now since '08 so i dont get out a lot during day looking as much as i would like .. Ive run SRT8 chargers in our G8 and killed both after they bragged n revved and showed off our lil quiet factory exhaust tuned G8 kills em baaddd .. Its bad *** for the little i got in it as far as add ons .. One these days the Sierra gunna step up to the plate .. If only **** will stop happening in the new crib and stop taking my extra cash lol
Old 09-18-2013, 02:41 PM
TECH Regular

Cool

i need to edit the vehicle that i had run in the video... it wasnt a toyota it was a 2013 Nissan. The friend filming and talking owns the 'yota. lol i got it mixed up. I dont kno the specs on the Nissan but will find out.

Quick Reply: Well a kill is a kill .. W/video