Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

so basically

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're talking about all these people attacking each other, it reminds me of the time some guy attacked me with one of those cheap *** BIC pens. He was talking on the phone cussing loudly outside my store i told him to leave, He told me to **** off and i grabbed him by the neck and when i let go he picked up the pen like he was going to stab me with it. What kinda douche threatens someone with a 5 cent pen?
Old 02-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
We're talking about all these people attacking each other, it reminds me of the time some guy attacked me with one of those cheap *** BIC pens. He was talking on the phone cussing loudly outside my store i told him to leave, He told me to **** off and i grabbed him by the neck and when i let go he picked up the pen like he was going to stab me with it. What kinda douche threatens someone with a 5 cent pen?
someone like jason bourne
Old 02-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Teching In

i carry a knife for self defense as well but i never said i pulled it out when he got out of his car we just decided to leave and u cant blame me, u guys would just sit there if some dude tried to get u to rearend him and then swerve into u trying to run u off the road? u cant honestly say u wouldnt be pissed cause he almost ran us into a house
Old 02-19-2007, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sbw9056
Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
x2 Also you need to be aware of where you live/are, because you don't pull that **** down in houston cause you'll get shot, hell people down here shot people for less, a lot less.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01 Sierra
i carry a knife for self defense as well but i never said i pulled it out when he got out of his car we just decided to leave and u cant blame me, u guys would just sit there if some dude tried to get u to rearend him and then swerve into u trying to run u off the road? u cant honestly say u wouldnt be pissed cause he almost ran us into a house
If somebody in a car was waving a knife at me I would've laughed my *** off at them; good thing you didn't pull it out. I carry a knife at all times and its there if I need it but if I'm in the truck there's a pistol for bad situations. Don't **** with people man, bad stuff can happen.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99Lightning
If I ever decide to get a "Right to Carry" permit I'll more than likely carry it if I ever need to go into St. Louis or any other un-nerving area.

I have my CW permit and only carry once in a blue moon. Usually when I go Fishing or Hunting just for the hell of it. Gotta watch yourself these days, most of the time it isn't worth it,...just back down.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:12 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
What kinda douche threatens someone with a 5 cent pen?
said the man with a big pen sticking out of his main vein in his neck.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by krambo
I have my CW permit and only carry once in a blue moon. Usually when I go Fishing or Hunting just for the hell of it. Gotta watch yourself these days, most of the time it isn't worth it,...just back down.
Oh trust me it would be a last resort.If anything else it would be for a better piece of mind.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by krambo
most of the time it isn't worth it,...just back down.
I would have to agree. Being the big guy in a situation is NOT worth 25 to life. I would rather look like a bitch than be in prison.

Quick Reply: so basically