PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Racing and Kills Forum (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/)
-   -   so basically (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/so-basically-385979/)

01 Sierra 02-16-2007 07:59 AM

so basically

i dont have a killer story of me stomping on a 911 tt or anything like that but i do have a funny story well.....in my mind it was. so me and my two buddies are crusin down the road after going to wal mart to get some ether (my 78 datsun wont turn over) anyways were cruising no our way home and we see a riced out civic....on the fenders alone there were 3 different colors anyways hes sitting there cruisin with his girl friend and we drive by (in my buddies slow as hell toyota camry) anyways we do the typical ricer fly by (cause were in a yota) and the guy gets pissed and flysby us anyways we get in front of him and flash him and it angers him even more so he flips us off (he has to look cool in front of his girlfriend) and so we respond back with the california way, so we end up going down a road that merges into 1 so my buddy gets behind him we thought it was all done and over with, when the guy turned on his blinker to go right so my buddy goes into the turn lane to go around him only to have the civic swerve hard core and try to run us off the road well we didnt like that very much so we got in front of him and hit the brakes so he had to slow down, so were coming to a light and hes yelling at us to pull over in teh middle of an intersection so we can fight which i laughed at so we dont pull over till we get past the intersection and we turn into a housing track....so hes following us but gives up so we turn around to get back on the road and he sees us and pulls over AGAIN and gets out calling us all sorts of names so my buddies goes "watch this" and takes the turn hella wide missing the guy by a foot and the kid screamed and yelled F@ck ...LOL like this one lone ranger was gunna take on me and my two buddies and we all carry knives for just this reason anyways a trip to wally world turned into a ranther interesting story....later guys

Phantom 02-16-2007 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by 01 Sierra
LOL like this one lone ranger was gunna take on me and my two buddies and we all carry knives for just this reason

So you were gonna stab him...wow tough guys

99Silverado5.3 02-16-2007 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by DozerDan
So you were gonna stab him...wow tough guys

they are, they took off when he came up to them :jest:

99Lightning 02-16-2007 04:14 PM

I don't see that story as something to brag about.Sure they might have knives but who's to say that other kid wasn't packing something else?

Phantom 02-16-2007 04:50 PM

Exactly...Bad story dude

TXsilverado 02-16-2007 05:19 PM

sometimes its more fun to pull over and jump out acting crazy. seriously....99% of the time you can run someone off with the right attitude. jump out and act like an escaped asylum patient ready to murder someone. they will either shoot you or get back in and drive off.

Phantom 02-16-2007 05:24 PM

Yep...7 times out of 10 when you jump out and say listen hear mutha f*cker they'll back down and run like a little bitch...2 out of 10 times the other guy is tougher than you and you get the shit kicked outa you...and 1 outa ten times you get the guy that did just get out of the asylum, has a .40 cal and shoots you in the knee cap just to watch you suffer

97sicksled 02-16-2007 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
sometimes its more fun to pull over and jump out acting crazy. seriously....99% of the time you can run someone off with the right attitude. jump out and act like an escaped asylum patient ready to murder someone. they will either shoot you or get back in and drive off.

Or just carry a paintball gun and hit him with a drive-by. I carry a metal baseball bat with me at all times just for pissed off motorists,thieves,etc. He kinda did the right thing by driving off because what says the guy didn't have a gun in his waistband just waiting to get close enough to where he wouldn't miss.

Motorider228 02-16-2007 05:47 PM

01 Sierra you better watch what you do to people. I was stabbed about 10 months ago at a party by some guy I wasn't expecting to do that. He grabbed my girlfriends ass and I punched him. Well he stabbed me and I thought he was just going to fight and not pull weapons so after that I went crazy on him slamming his face into the pavement and after he was all messed up laying on his back I took my arm where he stabbed me and squeezed the wound and drained a bunch of blood onto his face. Moral of the story, you better kill the person if you stab them because it may end up worse for you and stabbing someone over them just trying to fight is retarded. You are not the toughest guy out there and you could end up getting hurt worse because of the blade. I own a gun and a few knives but the gun never leaves my home and the knife is rarely on me. Having an ego problem and trying to prove you are a tough guy is no reason to go to prison amd get butt raped. Learn some humility. Oh yeah, I haven't seen the guy since then but one of my friends little brothers knows the guy and I guess he lost some teeth, broken jaw in a few places broken nose and broken bones around his eyes so he got it much worse than some non fatal stab wound.

nightrunner 02-16-2007 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
Or just carry a paintball gun and hit him with a drive-by. I carry a metal baseball bat with me at all times just for pissed off motorists,thieves,etc. He kinda did the right thing by driving off because what says the guy didn't have a gun in his waistband just waiting to get close enough to where he wouldn't miss.

but he'd still miss no matter how close he is (to an extent) cuz he sounds like someone who would shoot their gun sideways like a gangsta