Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

'93 F350 vs. everything

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '93 F350 vs. everything

I'm not a fan of "street racing" but this is what happens on long trips, if I'm driving ...
I had some business in TX and I needed a fullsize truck to carry some things to TX and back home.
I get bored after a few hours of driving and I do stupid ****.
I out-ran so many fullize GM trucks (every one I raced) that it was sad.
Don't get me wrong, I KNOW you guys are out there. I just thought I'da run up on, at least, one of you in over 2,000 MILES! But, NO! Only slowass stock trucks! Why do they even bother? They make you look bad.
The speed limiters must suck for those of you who have them.
I was surprized by one chevy (3500) driver. I don't really know why but, he actually threw something at me at about 95mph! That was fugged up! What the hell?!? I was just toying with him (passing him for the third time). I can't think of any reason to do something like that!
Oh yeah, there was one other surprize ... I out-ran an SS, too. WTF is up with that? Do they have limiters too? I've never really checked one out (only because I don't like the looks).
Anyway, the truck I was driving is not mine. It is not in very good condition and it is almost totally stock. It's got a turbo diesel with a full exhaust and a friggin filter. Everything else is back to stock (I think).
I don't know how fast it is (my guess is somewhere around 125mph topped out) I never got to top speed. I never needed to and that's a good thing because I woudn't want to.
Oh, BTW, it's a crew cab 2wd long-bed.
I've read so many kill stories in here, I figured I was gonna get killed a few times. But, nothing! Not even a single close race. They all seemed to have the speed limiters intact. And, from an 80mph roll, that ain't gonna cut it.
So ... Where ARE all you guys with fast trucks while I'm on the road? I mean, sure, there are many stock trucks that are quicker than this F350, but dayam! They're SLOW!
However, "you all" seem to want to run from a roll (as gay as it gets, IMO). What's the point of that, if all you can get to is a weak 99mph?
Maybe, I'm just wrong about the top speed of this F350. Maybe, it's going 200mph and I only "THINK" it's slow.

Now, if you're the, complete, ******* who threw something at me, Saturday night. Get a life, ya damn LOSER!
There was a time, you'da had big problems for doing that. And there are many people out there who are just like I USED to be! You will find one, someday, and I won't feel any sorrow when you get what you deserve!
I had to think just how stupid it would have been, if I had slammed you off the road for that.
Whoever you are (not that that person is a member, here), you should feel very happy, I did THINK about it!
Yes, I was very pissed off, but it isn't worth it, to me, to kill someone just because he seemed to be too stupid to let him live. 20 years ago, this would have been a very different story!
That woulda been a fugged up "kill story" now wouldn't it?! And some of you think *I'm* the ******* for saying "street racing is stupid." But hey, even I get a case of the dumbass, sometimes! "Stuck on stupid" is another story, though.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:05 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a ******** throw his coffee at me one time when I had my Firebird, i laughed so hard, wasting good coffee .

I rarely get a good run from anyone either. Come down my way!
Old 12-18-2006, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

well you know hunters get killed every year by other hunters being drunk, or just not payin attention. if your gone street race, be smart about it. weavin in and out of 5:00 traffic is not smart street racin. go to somewhere secluded or wait till late at night when theres not many cars around or just go to the insterstate or hwy and for god sakes becareful. cars can be replaced.
ok: my rant is over. congrats beatin some stock trucks. my dad has a 99 ex cab z71 and is slow as hell and just a pita to drive. so it doesnt surprise me one bit you beat them. most of these trucks are slow as hell at those speeds also.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by trever1t

I had a ******** throw his coffee at me one time when I had my Firebird, i laughed so hard, wasting good coffee .

I rarely get a good run from anyone either. Come down my way!
I think a trip to CA is a bit rich for race. Especially, with that F350!
On the other hand, I almost PMd 1slow, just so we could meet and hang out (at the track) BSing. He seems like a pretty cool guy (for a "chevy guy" ). I just didn't want to have him drive all the way to Dallas and not be able to race my Ranger (or even see it). So, I didn't bother.
If it would have been coffee, I'da prolly laughed too.
However, it seemed to be a piece metal (based on the thud it made when I hit it). All I know is, it was black and it appeared to be a tire iron. It's kinda tough to say.
Byt, "That **** ain't funny, man!" But (I think), I'm over it, anyway. I'm happy to NOT be in jail!

Originally Posted by blake2kz71
well you know hunters get killed every year by other hunters being drunk, or just not payin attention. if your gone street race, be smart about it. weavin in and out of 5:00 traffic is not smart street racin. go to somewhere secluded or wait till late at night when theres not many cars around or just go to the insterstate or hwy and for god sakes becareful. cars can be replaced.
ok: my rant is over. congrats beatin some stock trucks. my dad has a 99 ex cab z71 and is slow as hell and just a pita to drive. so it doesnt surprise me one bit you beat them. most of these trucks are slow as hell at those speeds also.
I knew that F350 could go faster than 99mph. I was just goofin' off because I was bored beyond belief.
I just figured (with all I've read in here) there would be hundreds of fast trucks on the road. There were none, as far as I could tell.
BTW, this was at night. I don't know the times, but it was way after dark when that "incident" occurred and it was a "straight-through" drive. There was plenty of night driving involved.
I gotta stop doin' this crazy stuff! I still haven't fully recovered from that trip!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Banned

lol was it starbucks??? if it was he was an idiot
Old 12-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ogkevin13
lol was it starbucks??? if it was he was an idiot
You got that right! But then, he was an idiot for buying Starbucks!
Old 12-19-2006, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by An11secRanger
I'm not a fan of "street racing" but this is what happens on long trips, if I'm driving ...
I had some business in TX and I needed a fullsize truck to carry some things to TX and back home.
I get bored after a few hours of driving and I do stupid ****.
I out-ran so many fullize GM trucks (every one I raced) that it was sad.
Don't get me wrong, I KNOW you guys are out there. I just thought I'da run up on, at least, one of you in over 2,000 MILES! But, NO! Only slowass stock trucks! Why do they even bother? They make you look bad.
The speed limiters must suck for those of you who have them.
I was surprized by one chevy (3500) driver. I don't really know why but, he actually threw something at me at about 95mph! That was fugged up! What the hell?!? I was just toying with him (passing him for the third time). I can't think of any reason to do something like that!
Oh yeah, there was one other surprize ... I out-ran an SS, too. WTF is up with that? Do they have limiters too? I've never really checked one out (only because I don't like the looks).
Anyway, the truck I was driving is not mine. It is not in very good condition and it is almost totally stock. It's got a turbo diesel with a full exhaust and a friggin filter. Everything else is back to stock (I think).
I don't know how fast it is (my guess is somewhere around 125mph topped out) I never got to top speed. I never needed to and that's a good thing because I woudn't want to.
Oh, BTW, it's a crew cab 2wd long-bed.
I've read so many kill stories in here, I figured I was gonna get killed a few times. But, nothing! Not even a single close race. They all seemed to have the speed limiters intact. And, from an 80mph roll, that ain't gonna cut it.
So ... Where ARE all you guys with fast trucks while I'm on the road? I mean, sure, there are many stock trucks that are quicker than this F350, but dayam! They're SLOW!
However, "you all" seem to want to run from a roll (as gay as it gets, IMO). What's the point of that, if all you can get to is a weak 99mph?
Maybe, I'm just wrong about the top speed of this F350. Maybe, it's going 200mph and I only "THINK" it's slow.

Now, if you're the, complete, ******* who threw something at me, Saturday night. Get a life, ya damn LOSER!
There was a time, you'da had big problems for doing that. And there are many people out there who are just like I USED to be! You will find one, someday, and I won't feel any sorrow when you get what you deserve!
I had to think just how stupid it would have been, if I had slammed you off the road for that.
Whoever you are (not that that person is a member, here), you should feel very happy, I did THINK about it!
Yes, I was very pissed off, but it isn't worth it, to me, to kill someone just because he seemed to be too stupid to let him live. 20 years ago, this would have been a very different story!
That woulda been a fugged up "kill story" now wouldn't it?! And some of you think *I'm* the ******* for saying "street racing is stupid." But hey, even I get a case of the dumbass, sometimes! "Stuck on stupid" is another story, though.
This has got to be the coolest post ever on this board......a guy with a 20 second 2wd crewcab diesel truck talking about how slow all the other trucks he supposedly raced(all of which happened to be gm trucks) by passing them at high speeds and calling it a kill. Do you think a semi fast truck would even look your way if you were messing around with them on the open highway with that ? I know I wouldn't.........I would tell whoever I was riding with,"look at this dumbass with that aircraft carrier trying to be Mr fast and the furious." Then I would let you cruise on at your supposed 125mph way because personally I don't want to be on the same highway with someone driving a big rig at that speed trying to race every gm truck on the road. You say racing from a roll is as gay as it gets......does this mean you was trying to stop trucks driving on the highway so that they would race you, or does this mean you're as gay as you say everyone else is because you're starting a race at 70-80mph with trucks that cut off at 99? WOW, it might take you 20 miles to pass them, but by God, its good to have some of that Ford engineering working for you so that you can finally get around them when your "turbo" gets good and spooled up.

Oh, yeah....its also very hard of you to talk about killing someone on an internet forum after the fact. If he threw something at you, you couldn't run back up to his bumper, or pass him and demand he pull over. I mean, as bad as you were killing all of these trucks, surely you would have had no problem keeping up with him until he pulled over

Keep up the awesome kill stories, as well as **** talking to gm owners.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL hahaha, you said aircraft carrier. That's funny. I gotta admit, I look at anybody who wants to run at those speeds and laugh. But, I am always up for a good laugh, I always bite and run. Cuz if there's one thing that makes me feel better about myself it's a ricer fly-by done by an aircraft carrier.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Banging some gears

Originally Posted by slowprocess
This has got to be the coolest post ever on this board......a guy with a 20 second 2wd crewcab diesel truck talking about how slow all the other trucks he supposedly raced(all of which happened to be gm trucks) by passing them at high speeds and calling it a kill. Do you think a semi fast truck would even look your way if you were messing around with them on the open highway with that ? I know I wouldn't.........I would tell whoever I was riding with,"look at this dumbass with that aircraft carrier trying to be Mr fast and the furious." Then I would let you cruise on at your supposed 125mph way because personally I don't want to be on the same highway with someone driving a big rig at that speed trying to race every gm truck on the road. You say racing from a roll is as gay as it gets......does this mean you was trying to stop trucks driving on the highway so that they would race you, or does this mean you're as gay as you say everyone else is because you're starting a race at 70-80mph with trucks that cut off at 99? WOW, it might take you 20 miles to pass them, but by God, its good to have some of that Ford engineering working for you so that you can finally get around them when your "turbo" gets good and spooled up.

Oh, yeah....its also very hard of you to talk about killing someone on an internet forum after the fact. If he threw something at you, you couldn't run back up to his bumper, or pass him and demand he pull over. I mean, as bad as you were killing all of these trucks, surely you would have had no problem keeping up with him until he pulled over

Keep up the awesome kill stories, as well as **** talking to gm owners.

DOH!!!! bwahhahahaha!!!!

Quick Reply: '93 F350 vs. everything