NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

when is the bottle empty??

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
After you spray a few bottles you can tell when it doesnt hit right and is getting low that is my point. Do you all honestly pull the bottle before you hit it everytime and weigh and say oh I have 5 pounds left. NO. When the **** doesnt hit as hard anymore get it filled plain and simple. If you are going to the track get it filled so you have a full bottle. When you have a heater and cant get the bottle pressure up to 800 its empty no need for a scale I have never needed one and been just fine as soon as I felt it getting weak I turned it off that simple.
I got a DRY shot, so I just keep spraying and when it runs out, it runs out. No loading up on fuel or anything. I run 100hp dry, but wouldn't go over that. I actually tried a bigger hit (kinda by accident as I had the jets wrong at first) and it pulled like CRAZY, until the end, when it popped and gagged. I pulled over, removed the airfilter, and the MAF screen was FROZEN. I changed the nozzle placement and got the "right" jets in it.
I usually fill it before going to the track, and empty it on the street on the way home....lol
Old 03-28-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
I got a DRY shot, so I just keep spraying and when it runs out, it runs out. No loading up on fuel or anything. I run 100hp dry, but wouldn't go over that. I actually tried a bigger hit (kinda by accident as I had the jets wrong at first) and it pulled like CRAZY, until the end, when it popped and gagged. I pulled over, removed the airfilter, and the MAF screen was FROZEN. I changed the nozzle placement and got the "right" jets in it.
I usually fill it before going to the track, and empty it on the street on the way home....lol
That's the reason it's standard to remove screen. You should not have to change nozzle placement for the screen, and after moving should check your a/f.
Robert