NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

diagnostic giving me trouble codes

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default diagnostic giving me trouble codes

hello all.been a while since ive posted but heres what i got..so after 6 or 7 months of regular daily driving i decided to refill my n02 this past weekend.ive had some leak problems with the n02 so i spent after work checking all hoses and using thread seal tape on all connections.so yesterday i got off some pretty good runs and everything seemed fine.so this morning when i got up for work i realized id accidently left the bottle heater on over night,so dead battery.so after jumping my truck off i decided to go for a little drive just to give the battery time to charge up, and figured since my bottle was already warm,why not spray while i do it.the first run went just fine.probly coulda been better but bottle pressure was only around 725.so the 2nd run felt fine at first but when i stopped at the next light shortly after the run,my truck puttered then died.very scary moment i must say! tried recranking and nothing.so i managed to get it off the road and tried to crank it again and it cranked.thank god!but now ive got a dtc.so i check it and its p0107.can any one shed some light on this for me?thanks so much.

btw its a 04 sierra rcsb 4.8 minor boltons and a zex wet kit @ 125shot