MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Denali vs 351 fox with 120 shot

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF.....wait, huh?

Wonder if this is b.s. or a typical Mustank owner running that game.

Unfortunate downfall of the interwebz.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never said the trucks slow, it runs rather well and is a very nice build. And yes, the trucks "heavy", also has twice if not triple the amount of money in it. If my car had that much in it would we even be in the same zip code if we raced?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 89gt302
Wow, really? Wasn't gonna say anything untill i saw this, i just had to register. First off, I dont know any of those other guys in the chargers. Secondly stock short block 302, not 351 still has stock balancer, so no stroker. Heads, cam 100 shot. We raced twice, first time took off at the same time pulled him by three cars, he let off. Second time didnt hear any honking he got the hit still pulled him, and of course thats the only video he posted. Wheres the other vid?? Could have easily ran some more, but what was the point, and went over 125 mph both times as you can see in both vids. Hate to say it but spray was not working, come to find out my fuel pump went out and i burnt the tips off four plugs. LOL still pulled him with half a motor. We chit chatted after the race, seemed like a pretty cool guy. Told him everything i have, dont know why he would lie about it.
ok you did tell me what u have and alot of people at the races told me other things and I KNOW i shouldnt belive what others say but the way they were tell me and my buddy they told us different and that you wanted me to run a crew of mustangs idk they told us u were bad mouthing me the setup but again I SHOULDNT belive what people say dude we talked and you know what i had fun regarless of the outcome you seem like a cool guy if you taking offense my bad im not trying to start a fire here i like having fun ill diff edit the post with your correct mods again my bad if you took or are taking offense
Old 01-29-2012, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CC05
WTF.....wait, huh?

Wonder if this is b.s. or a typical Mustank owner running that game.

Unfortunate downfall of the interwebz.
they guy is a cool person just around here everybody likes to add to the mix and i did get heated at the things said im grown shouldnt have lestin to others
Old 01-29-2012, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Never said the trucks slow, it runs rather well and is a very nice build. And yes, the trucks "heavy", also has twice if not triple the amount of money in it. If my car had that much in it would we even be in the same zip code if we raced?
the guys and in the Jag and that camaro ss where the ones that told me the info of you running 11s on the 1/4 and again i will have to stop getting heated of what others say i was a lil shocked of what they told me after we left the gas station they claimed to know u so i figured out of what the few people were saying that they know you should have contacted you ill send you a pm
Old 01-29-2012, 08:40 PM
TECH Addict

My dad has a 67 mustang that I have street raced a few times with a built 306 heads/cam, built c4 with alot of weight reduction and I know for a fact it would not beat this truck. Esp from a roll. I know that fox body stangs can be fast but I find it hard to believe a stock bottom end heads/cam NA 302 beat it...
Old 01-29-2012, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by 2007chevy5.3l
My dad has a 67 mustang that I have street raced a few times with a built 306 heads/cam, built c4 with alot of weight reduction and I know for a fact it would not beat this truck. Esp from a roll. I know that fox body stangs can be fast but I find it hard to believe a stock bottom end heads/cam NA 302 beat it...
Not n/a has a 100 shot. Can prove everything, i'll let anyone look at the motor.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by 62nalide
ok you did tell me what u have and alot of people at the races told me other things and I KNOW i shouldnt belive what others say but the way they were tell me and my buddy they told us different and that you wanted me to run a crew of mustangs idk they told us u were bad mouthing me the setup but again I SHOULDNT belive what people say dude we talked and you know what i had fun regarless of the outcome you seem like a cool guy if you taking offense my bad im not trying to start a fire here i like having fun ill diff edit the post with your correct mods again my bad if you took or are taking offense
Did not take offense, just thought it was odd the things that you said. Like when you said we raced only ONCE and i couldnt go over 125mph??? Also 351, 120 shot?? And i dont know any of those people you raced and they dont know me, i never went to 1/4 mile track. Only 1/8th and i told you what i ran in the 1/8th

Last edited by 89gt302; 01-29-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:15 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Hate to say it but spray was not working, come to find out my fuel pump went out and i burnt the tips off four plugs. LOL still pulled him with half a motor.

Not n/a has a 100 shot. Can prove everything, i'll let anyone look at the motor.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:34 PM

Quick Reply: Denali vs 351 fox with 120 shot