MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Beastmode's Project!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 06:48 AM
Notorious BIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where are you doing this at and who is helping you? i'd be glad to give you a hand if you need it? I got **** going on the next two weekends, but after that i'm free and i KNOW this project will still be going on LOL
Old 04-03-2008, 06:59 AM
Import Moderator

Sheesh, thanks buddy! As of right now the truck is down on the lift at 1st Try me and Jeff worked on it till pretty late last night (I think Spangs being a retard was a little distracting haha). The motor is at my house which is about a 2 min walk from 1st Try, I might need a hand putting it all back together as far as the heads, cam, blah blah blah. Then from there itll be going out to JJs where the Sierra is and im gonna pull the driveline from the Silverado and drop it straight over into the Sierra which will probably take me about 5 hours tops. Then if all the parts are ready and everything is put back together probably the following weekend ill put the Silvy back together. So ya it might be a little long before its all said and done. Ill let ya know, appreciate the help man!
Old 04-03-2008, 07:09 AM
10 Second Truck Club

It will be cool if you get to the 11's on motor, good luck . Is it going in a reg or ext. cab truck? BTW how is quiks truck coming along?
Old 04-03-2008, 07:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

gotta change the project name to LS6 Silverado
Old 04-03-2008, 07:14 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by CurtD
It will be cool if you get to the 11's on motor, good luck . Is it going in a reg or ext. cab truck? BTW how is quiks truck coming along?
I think he has hit a rut in the road due to finances... dont know for sure though. From what I have heard, he is putting a 4.8 in it and just boosting that until he can get his 408 up and running again. I dont entirely blame him, my Sierra has been undriveable over the last 4 months or so due to weather and several problems and it has been eating away at me... cant imagine not driving it for over a year

Originally Posted by AeroKing
gotta change the project name to LS6 Silverado
Ooo ya
Old 04-03-2008, 09:01 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by ap2002
beastmode setup = very close to stuart's setup...
haha its guna be the TXsilverado clone i cant wait to see it run

same exact motor, cam, converter, heads, gears, posi, bolt-ons and tuning. im calling out beastmode at hrp if he ever makes the drive. i better not losehaha
Old 04-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
Until I make my way down to HRP that is

UPDATE: Well we got the stock exhaust off last night which was a real big ******* pain in the ***... we put the LTs on and that was about as far as we got after 5 hours I have decided to just leave the bullets on the exhaust and throw my new mufflers in right in front of them just cause that will be easiest. Ill try to get some pics today or tomorrow depending on when we work on it.

Thanks for looking all

If you ever make it down this way you better be sure to let us know!!!... I'll be on the lookout

leaving those bullets will make it sound a bit better IMO... thats the way mine is, you putting the IMCO's on??
Old 04-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
haha its guna be the TXsilverado clone i cant wait to see it run

same exact motor, cam, converter, heads, gears, posi, bolt-ons and tuning. im calling out beastmode at hrp if he ever makes the drive. i better not losehaha
Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
If you ever make it down this way you better be sure to let us know!!!... I'll be on the lookout

leaving those bullets will make it sound a bit better IMO... thats the way mine is, you putting the IMCO's on??
Trust me fellas, I definitely would love to make down there probably wouldnt be till around the fall but I will make the trip eventually

Ben: Ya I am putting the IMCOs on, I cant wait to hear what they sound like with the bullets
Old 04-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

December is best... keep that in mind

you can escape all that white winter BS, and come do some drag racing
Old 04-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Import Moderator

Only problem with that is I wont wanna come back to Pittsburgh
That me be when I come down then... December

Quick Reply: Beastmode's Project!