Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

thieven S.O.B

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 06:58 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default thieven S.O.B

ANY body have contact info for taylor aka NEVERSATISFIED02 ? he still has not sent out the tires and wheels we paid 420 $ for and he has changed his cell phone # , 50 $ to the person who goes to his place and kicks his *** for me! THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why do f-ing people do this ****! It pisses me off to no end. I look at this place as a "Brotherhood", and **** like this puts everybody on Guard. It makes all of us look bad. If I make a deal with someone, I keep it, and do whatever to make it right if the other party isn't satisfied. Hopefully he will Cowboy-up.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:26 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

ttt how long ago did you pay for it?
Old 05-03-2006, 12:45 AM
TECH Addict

Damn anyone in Tx knows him? this suck hope you get it resolved soon bro
Old 05-03-2006, 05:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
Why do f-ing people do this ****! It pisses me off to no end. I look at this place as a "Brotherhood", and **** like this puts everybody on Guard. It makes all of us look bad. If I make a deal with someone, I keep it, and do whatever to make it right if the other party isn't satisfied. Hopefully he will Cowboy-up.

These fools make it tough for anyone to sell anything here.
Castrate the bastard!!
I think if someone ripped me for close to $500.00, I'd only have to think once about buying anything from the net again.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:27 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

its wierd because taylor has always been a stand up guy. has he communicated with you any at all? internet fraud is a felony.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:15 AM
TECH Addict

post up his info. dont hate anything worse than a thief
Old 05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Nope guys, not ripping anyone off.

I have been having problems with my parents and moved out to a friend of mines house. Unfortunately, my cell phone was in thier name so they had that turned off as well and i havent made it to get one in my own name yet so i am without a cell phone. The tires have been in my parents garage which has caused a problem because now that i am living with a friend of mine, i have been going through hell trying to get them to let me come get some of my stuff including the tires. Well, i finally got into the house 3 days ago to get my stuff and the wheels and i have spent the last 2 days before work trying to get a decent price to ship them. The cheapest quote i found was $200 and the rest were all much more expensive. I used to know the guy at the other DHL and he would give me good deals but it got shut down and i didnt even know until after i quoted the price and now i cant get the price i was planning to get which would have been around 100-120 bucks. I havent even been getting online here until today as the only computer i have to use right now is at school and work and of course at a friends house if they have a computer.

I figured there would be a post like this by now but its not because im ripping anyone off, i have just had alot of issues down here and im doing my best to get it all sorted out so i can take care of Tim Durant who is actually buying the tires from me. With the way the prices are to ship, its not even really worth it so im going to send his money back in FULL unless you guys have a better idea of how to get the wheels to him cheaper. Sorry for the confusion and i understand why this post was made because i was unable to get in touch with anyone and i would have thought the same thing if i was Tim however, i am getting this situation taken care of as i AM NOT a person that rips people off.

Sorry again guys and Tim Z, check you PMs's. Thanks, Taylor
Old 05-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Old 05-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
Nope guys, not ripping anyone off.

I have been having problems with my parents and moved out to a friend of mines house. Unfortunately, my cell phone was in thier name so they had that turned off as well and i havent made it to get one in my own name yet so i am without a cell phone. The tires have been in my parents garage which has caused a problem because now that i am living with a friend of mine, i have been going through hell trying to get them to let me come get some of my stuff including the tires. Well, i finally got into the house 3 days ago to get my stuff and the wheels and i have spent the last 2 days before work trying to get a decent price to ship them. The cheapest quote i found was $200 and the rest were all much more expensive. I used to know the guy at the other DHL and he would give me good deals but it got shut down and i didnt even know until after i quoted the price and now i cant get the price i was planning to get which would have been around 100-120 bucks. I havent even been getting online here until today as the only computer i have to use right now is at school and work and of course at a friends house if they have a computer.

I figured there would be a post like this by now but its not because im ripping anyone off, i have just had alot of issues down here and im doing my best to get it all sorted out so i can take care of Tim Durant who is actually buying the tires from me. With the way the prices are to ship, its not even really worth it so im going to send his money back in FULL unless you guys have a better idea of how to get the wheels to him cheaper. Sorry for the confusion and i understand why this post was made because i was unable to get in touch with anyone and i would have thought the same thing if i was Tim however, i am getting this situation taken care of as i AM NOT a person that rips people off.

Sorry again guys and Tim Z, check you PMs's. Thanks, Taylor
So what you're saying is Tim should expect a full refund in 24 hours?